Ask The Boss Segment

I often think that more than likely they had a brotherly relationship. Quite often have word’s with each other but if one’s in a dust up the other has his back
A few years ago I remember seeing them in casual cloths having some beers together with a few others footy plays. If you really didn’t like someone I don’t think you would choose to do that in your own downtime.

I liked where they mentioned players are bringing their families to training ...
theres plenty for the wives and kids to do while the players train...hopefully
this bonding helps unify us as a club more
I think they have a child care centre in the COE

Where is Ask the Boss on the Official Website?

Some of us are Dinosaurs

Can we ask the boss that if he's not going to apologise for the shithouse decisions he's made over the past seven seasons, will he at least apologise for being an arrogant gronk about it, especially when said decisions have been godawful?
what set me off was he doubled down on the whole no apology stance in the segment the flog

Management at WT from the board down to the CEO have never believed in apology only in scapegoating and firm denial and i can't see it ever changing in my lifetime
I would hazard a guess that they
may be privy to something we
don't know about in this case JT

I would hazard a guess that they
may be privy to something we
don't know about in this case JT

It honestly is not hard to say "We have made some mistakes in the past and we are determined not to make any more".He would get a lot of respect from many people just by saying something like that without going into specifics

It honestly is not hard to say "We have made some mistakes in the past and we are determined not to make any more".He would get a lot of respect from many people just by saying something like that without going into specifics

Fair call bro. Management is preety
much convinced they do the right
thing %100 of the time I reckon 😆

Can we ask the boss that if he's not going to apologise for the shithouse decisions he's made over the past seven seasons, will he at least apologise for being an arrogant gronk about it, especially when said decisions have been godawful?

I liked where they mentioned players are bringing their families to training ...
theres plenty for the wives and kids to do while the players train...hopefully
this bonding helps unify us as a club more
For sure. I think Sheens and Benji will bring a lot of family-orientated values and more enjoyment to the club as a whole. Lift that overbearing depressing vibe that seemingly has smothered the place in recent seasons.

Will make a noticeable difference IMO. Get a bit of enjoyment back, the biggest benefactor of that type of workplace will be the youngsters coming through the top grade and KOE Cup. They will flourish and be super keen to stick around.

He's managed to bring in a lot of
money to the club, irregardless of
our on field success. Delivered the
COE too. Hes doing exactly what a CEO should be doing - a lot of organisations would be jelly.
Despite what some ppl
think about his haircut lmao

lol. Can't have this conversation again.

This installment was really light and soft. Don't really understand why Pascoe runs the interviews. Don't Wests Tigers have a media person? Also, he comes across like he rates himself and just the title, 'ask the boss', seems a dubious one and you can tell he chose it. I think it would be less awkward if someone else hosted and he was just the regular guest with others joining him. For example, The Boss: "we made the decision, really good decision, to take a game to Hamilton, what do you think of the decision?' Benji: 'Yeah, really good move by the club...', just sort of awkward back slapping without much insight or reflection. And then talking to the camera saying 'we don't apologise for the decisions we make' while Benji has to sit there nodding his head.

This installment was really light and soft. Don't really understand why Pascoe runs the interviews. Don't Wests Tigers have a media person? Also, he comes across like he rates himself and just the title, 'ask the boss', seems a dubious one and you can tell he chose it. I think it would be less awkward if someone else hosted and he was just the regular guest with others joining him. For example, The Boss: "we made the decision, really good decision, to take a game to Hamilton, what do you think of the decision?' Benji: 'Yeah, really good move by the club...', just sort of awkward back slapping without much insight or reflection. And then talking to the camera saying 'we don't apologise for the decisions we make' while Benji has to sit there nodding his head.
LOL that is pathetic. Thanks for sharing

Did they go into detail about Benji's fleshlight fetishes and how he hopes to create a strong culture through their sustained useage?

Latest posts

Back