Beau ryan has to go

anderson_silva

hate to bring a downer with us performing well ATM, but deadset this guy cant be the 2nd best winger we have, even when we are going great he still manages to look ordinary at best.

His highlight to date was not getting in the way for morris to score, well done on that beau

Don't worry, in due time he'll be gone. Pritchard, Topou, Daniela & Brown all want a spot in the backline.

Yep… it's incredible he is playing first grade.. i can't get over how slow he is considering how small he is!

We place too much pressure to put points on down Lawry's and TNT's wing...

I wouldn't be dropping Ryan. He's solid but unspectacular and I'll settle for that at the moment. He & Ayshford defend well together. I'm not a huge Beau Ryan fan and while I can think of half of dozen players I'd rather see on the wing.. now isn't the time. It isn't broke, don't fix it.

@anderson silva said:
@Golden said:
and Ray Hadley said hes very underrated today LOL

i always thought ray hadley was mentally challenged and this just confirms it

To be fair its pretty hard to have grips with every player in the NRL but to quote him last week he said the Tigers have a lot of pace at the back in Moltzen, Gallant, Tuiaki and Ryan. Obviously doesnt know alot about him.

the problem with ryan is he doesn't seem to have the necessary courage or speed that a winger should have.

@hadds75 said:
@anderson silva said:
@Golden said:
and Ray Hadley said hes very underrated today LOL

i always thought ray hadley was mentally challenged and this just confirms it

To be fair its pretty hard to have grips with every player in the NRL but to quote him last week he said the Tigers have a lot of pace at the back in Moltzen, Gallant, Tuiaki and Ryan. Obviously doesnt know alot about him.

at least he used to say Fitzhenry was the slowest winger he ever seen

Yep Ryan is letting us down badly.

Bring Collis back in and shift Lawrence to the wing. I've always thought Lawrence's best games were on the wing anyway.

1\. Gallant
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Ayshford
4\. Collis
5\. Lawrence

on the wing on the other side?? you gotta be kidding all the attack goes down the other side what a waste he would be out there

@Golden said:
on the wing on the other side?? you gotta be kidding all the attack goes down the other side what a waste he would be out there

The attack always goes down Tuiaki's side because BEAU RYAN is on the other side… Why be predictable when you can add another dimension?

Options :sunglasses:

@Zaibatsu said:

Bring Collis back in and shift Lawrence to the wing. I've always thought Lawrence's best games were on the wing anyway.

1\. Gallant
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Ayshford
4\. Collis
5\. Lawrence

Why does Collis always get a green light to walk straight back into the team from injury???? He's OK but not that good…...

@stryker said:
@Zaibatsu said:

1\. Gallant
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Ayshford
4\. Collis
5\. Lawrence

Why does Collis always get a green light to walk straight back into the team from injury???? He's OK but not that good…...

He wouldn't have been given an automatic green light if Ryan wasn't so poor.

Back