@tigerap said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518622) said:
@speed2burn said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518597) said:
BJ still looks super fat.

I’ll give him 1 min and he’ll be out of puff

Will he last 60 seconds?

If his footy career is anything to go by probably not

Heino looks way more conditioned

@weststigerman said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518600) said:
I thought it was funny there was a post saying how he got himself down to 108 kg for the fight, but then he weighed in at 113kg. Sounds like he stopped training after the social media post.

I wonder how many Oportos were in that extra 5kgs.

I think you mean 5kg, and if they are anything like 1/4 pounders I would say about 44.

Probably consumed in one sitting.

BJ will be inline to get disqualified due to his crazy brain snaps , I hope Chris does a job on him and punches what’s left of his tiny brain to pieces , these fights are just rubbish , we look to improve boxing in this country and this is the stuff we dish up , one fight tonight and we get a disqualification, shows the type who are in the ring , garbage, there is only a couple of fights that may produce some nice boxing , he rest well it’s going to be poor , just my opinion and I love the sport , just can’t keep watching poor match ups

Rubbish fight

Joey u oporto burger looking ass
The May fight was 10xx better as was Hodges vs Ross

He cannot fight at all. He’s just lucky Heighno can’t fight either.

He won the fight and still managed to make an idiot of himself.

@sparci said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518704) said:
all these fights are a complete embarrassment to the sport

As Gal said, these are the ones that bring the crowds.

And I respect anyone that jumps in there, easy for us to be critical but it is an incredibly tough sport. Not their fault the sport has gone this way. Big respect especially to Heino and Lussick.

BJ continues to self-destruct, really keeps proving these 'haters' (as he describes them) right.

Why is Leulia being paired with Chris H..
"I’m stoked I got in here. I’m 39-years-old, I just took on a bit of a beast so I’m pretty proud."

Seriously poor matchup. Lets see Leulia vs Junior Paulo.

@moh said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518717) said:

A**nd I respect anyone that jumps in there,** easy for us to be critical but it is an incredibly tough sport. Not their fault the sport has gone this way. Big respect especially to Heino and Lussick.

BJ continues to self-destruct, really keeps proving these 'haters' (as he describes them) right.

Yep... Well said.

Who w on hodges Ross bout?

@innsaneink said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518723) said:
@moh said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518717) said:

A**nd I respect anyone that jumps in there,** easy for us to be critical but it is an incredibly tough sport. Not their fault the sport has gone this way. Big respect especially to Heino and Lussick.

Yep... Well said.

Who w on hodges Ross bout?

Justin Hodges won - split decision

Latest posts

Members online

Back