BJ Leilua

@truetiger said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369599) said:
@willow said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369589) said:
@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369262) said:
@willow said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368991) said:
I'm confident the right decision will be made at season's end with him.

Will the club be supplying him with a forklift ticket and a Hi Vis vest ?

Several McDonalds vouchers.

So the Oportos sponsorship is gone..?

I have a feeling Madge signed BJ whilst they were at Oportos.

@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369649) said:
@hodgo said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369536) said:
@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369338) said:
@hodgo said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369315) said:
I get he was awful but all the bullshit name calling and abuse needs to stop. I guarantee you aren't saying that to his face

Cos that would be an appropriate thing to do.
Let the fans vent.

Sorry we do it in amongst like minded fans and not DM him like the roosters or sharks fans.

Even if it was said to his face, what would it achieve and what would he do anyway?

Probably just upset him or he'd laugh... the person would look like a sour sports fan. BJ isn't going to bash anyone and if he did, there goes his contract, not that he has one beyond this year anyway and hello assault charge.

Can't disagree more mate

What are you disagreeing with?

You and Madge can pat BJ on the back and tell him "there's always next week, kiddo"

Guys a grown man and is singing and dancing on field whilst we lose.
Then makes some wild reckless play and knocks himself out and has to come off...

We can't rely on this IDIOT.
We need committed, focused footballers in our team. Not class clown, loose cannon halfwits.

Mate nobody who watched the game questions bj as one of the reasons we lost. I was huge on his Signing and he has been extremely poor.

The issue I have is people needing to be Terry tough guy on the internet and slag them. By all means jam his playing ability etc but it's rough when people need to move from critic to abuse mate.

@hodgo said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369723) said:
I get he was awful but all the bullshit name calling and abuse needs to stop. I guarantee you aren't saying that to his face

Let the fans vent.

Sorry we do it in amongst like minded fans and not DM him like the roosters or sharks fans.

Even if it was said to his face, what would it achieve and what would he do anyway?

Probably just upset him or he'd laugh... the person would look like a sour sports fan. BJ isn't going to bash anyone and if he did, there goes his contract, not that he has one beyond this year anyway and hello assault charge.

Can't disagree more mate

You and Madge can pat BJ on the back and tell him "there's always next week, kiddo"

Then makes some wild reckless play and knocks himself out and has to come off...

We need committed, focused footballers in our team. Not class clown, loose cannon halfwits.

Mate nobody who watched the game questions bj as one of the reasons we lost. I was huge on his Signing and he has been extremely poor.

The issue I have is people needing to be Terry tough guy on the internet and slag them. By all means jam his playing ability etc but it's rough when people need to move from critic to abuse mate.

So calling him a fat Bondi burger binger upsets u?

He is a professional athlete and he looks fat and unfit. Not to mention lazy, stupid and uninterested.

Any criticism is fair and expected when you're in the spotlight.

If he has a problem with anything the fans have said, maybe he needs to self reflect and address these issues.

We aren't the ones paid top dollar to do a job that he frauded his way into leading us to believe he could do.

![IMG_20210522_122947_094.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1621650615548-img_20210522_122947_094.jpg)

@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369737) said:

Let the fans vent.

Can't disagree more mate

He is a professional athlete and he looks fat and unfit. Not to mention lazy, stupid and uninterested.

If he has a problem with anything the fans have said, maybe he needs to self reflect and address these issues.

We aren't the ones paid top dollar to do a job that he frauded his way into leading us to believe he could do.

![IMG_20210522_122947_094.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1621650615548-img_20210522_122947_094.jpg)

Lol yeah right. Na it doesn't upset me personally I just think respecting people should be a thing. But you do you champ.

@hodgo said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369747) said:
@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369737) said:

Let the fans vent.

Can't disagree more mate

Lol yeah right. Na it doesn't upset me personally I just think respecting people should be a thing. But you do you champ.

Respect is earned.

When this guy takes the field and does his job in a manner that is disrespectful to us, as fans. He can't expect anything else.

You're right to an extent mate but in the real world, you don't get patted on the back for doing your job at 25%... in the real world, you wouldn't get paid and you'd also probably get sacked.
I ain't one for all the sunshine and lollipops and everyone gets a participation award.

@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369302) said:
@happy_tiger said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369294) said:
@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368965) said:
@blackwhitegold said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368957) said:
@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368930) said:
@blackwhitegold said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368923) said:
Joey has had more than enough chances to prove he belongs. It’s time Madge bites the bullet & looks to the future not ‘hope’ that something clicks in Joey to all of a sudden produce consistent attacking & defensive games for us.

Same goes for Nofoaluma

Except Nofa is contracted for another 3.5 years. I get he brings that Magpies junior element & is seen as a ‘culture’ asset but I agree. He needs to go to KOE to work on his defensive decision making & must meet KPIs there before re-introduced to firsts. If he throws his toys out with his cot, then it says a lot. But if he takes it on board & comes back better, those are the characters we want in the club.

He’d still do the same at Melbourne mate
He’s dumb

Nah ..the Melbourne Victory coach would explain how being a goalie works ...the Storm have threatened to shoot him repeatedly if his manager shows up even thinking of that sort of Blasphemy

Imagine if Nofoaluma was a goalkeeper
He’d constantly pick up the ball when passed back to him from his own player

I hate him
He’s ?
I want him gone
Scores one try , kisses the logo , let’s in 4 Try’s
A ? winger will always go for the intercept cause he can’t defend .
I hate him .

Is that a Haiku?

@harvey said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369932) said:
@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369302) said:
@happy_tiger said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1369294) said:
@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368965) said:
@blackwhitegold said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368957) said:
@hobbo1 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368930) said:
@blackwhitegold said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1368923) said:
Joey has had more than enough chances to prove he belongs. It’s time Madge bites the bullet & looks to the future not ‘hope’ that something clicks in Joey to all of a sudden produce consistent attacking & defensive games for us.

Same goes for Nofoaluma

Except Nofa is contracted for another 3.5 years. I get he brings that Magpies junior element & is seen as a ‘culture’ asset but I agree. He needs to go to KOE to work on his defensive decision making & must meet KPIs there before re-introduced to firsts. If he throws his toys out with his cot, then it says a lot. But if he takes it on board & comes back better, those are the characters we want in the club.

He’d still do the same at Melbourne mate
He’s dumb

Nah ..the Melbourne Victory coach would explain how being a goalie works ...the Storm have threatened to shoot him repeatedly if his manager shows up even thinking of that sort of Blasphemy

Imagine if Nofoaluma was a goalkeeper
He’d constantly pick up the ball when passed back to him from his own player

I hate him
He’s ?
I want him gone
Scores one try , kisses the logo , let’s in 4 Try’s
A ? winger will always go for the intercept cause he can’t defend .
I hate him .

Is that a Haiku?

Read it how you want ?

![Screenshot_20211220-120209_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1639962169484-screenshot_20211220-120209_instagram.jpg)

@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518327) said:
![Screenshot_20211220-120209_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1639962169484-screenshot_20211220-120209_instagram.jpg)

One bloke gave everything on the field no matter who he played for the other bloke complained at every club he went to.Hopefully the whinger gets hammered into oblivion

Heighno can show him both his premiership rings that BJ does not have

Maybe wear them in the ring and leave an impression on his big forehead

@sully said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518332) said:
Heighno can show him both his premiership rings that BJ does not have

Maybe wear then in the ring and leave an impression on his big forehead

I am sure BJ would not get any brain damage from being hit in the head,a kick up his bloater probably would though

@paul-wright said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518330) said:
@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518327) said:

One bloke gave everything on the field no matter who he played for the other bloke complained at every club he went to.Hopefully the whinger gets hammered into oblivion

One bloke left every club he played for in acrimonious circumstances. The other won two premierships and considered a professional by every club he played for.

This will be a good lesson for BJ. He gets to rely on nobody but himself in this contest. Can’t wait to hear his recap on the fight 😂

The irony that is BJ - just keeps digging a bigger hole for himself. He may prove to be better in the ring than he has been on the footy field of late, but if Heigno gets him early his pattern has always been to take the money and run.

Hope heighno punches his fat [This word has been automatically removed]ing head off

Latest posts

Back