BJ Leilua

I'm confused whether I want to see a KO or whether I want Heighno to repetitively punch his head for 6 minutes straight. BJ probably can't get knocked out/concussed as he doesn't have a brain there

Did anyone hear BJ talk in the press conference? Not a single brain cell in that guy

@speed2burn said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518364) said:
Did anyone hear BJ talk in the press conference? Not a single brain cell in that guy

Did he say "me and my mates will pee on you"?

Weird statement.

@tig_prmz said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518355) said:
I'm confused whether I want to see a KO or whether I want Heighno to repetitively punch his head for 6 minutes straight. BJ probably can't get knocked out/concussed as he doesn't have a brain there

1 punch straight to the bread basket and he will be spewing up KFC. Fight over.

@demps said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518369) said:

Weird statement.

Prob listening to r Kelly before interview ?

Funny, I was at the Sports Bar at the Star today and he was at the table next to me with some boxing people. He is such a grub, thank god I missed his weigh in. Just looking at the guy makes you want to take a swing at him, I hope Heighno knocks his block off.

One of the worst to ever put on our jersey. In performance and attitude. He's also really fat

@aturkey said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518387) said:
One of the worst to ever put on our jersey. In performance and attitude. He's also really fat

🤣

Weird statement.

Wouldn’t be surprised.

Mans sounded drunk. Even said without Benji we never win the premiership…sounded salty about his exit still.

@speed2burn said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518392) said:

Weird statement.

Wouldn’t be surprised.

Mans sounded drunk. Even said without Benji we never win the premiership…sounded salty about his exit still.

He's like Brandon Smith without the talent, accomplishments or any speck of humour.

16 pages too many. 2 decent seasons at the Raiders. Other 10 spent at the tuck shop.

@spartan117 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518411) said:
@thekhan said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518331) said:
@spartan117 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518328) said:
I hope Chris Heininghton bashes BJ.

id take the wooden spoon if it means Heighno ends him

No bro,

Not the spoon, anything but the spoon.

Need to aim higher Heino will wipe the floor with him

@elderslie_tiger said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518442) said:
@spartan117 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518411) said:
@thekhan said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518331) said:
@spartan117 said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518328) said:
I hope Chris Heininghton bashes BJ.

id take the wooden spoon if it means Heighno ends him

No bro,

Not the spoon, anything but the spoon.

Need to aim higher Heino will wipe the floor with him

Let’s hope ?

Heino is a legend

@sully said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518332) said:
Heighno can show him both his premiership rings that BJ does not have

Maybe wear them in the ring and leave an impression on his big forehead

I was certain when BJ said " You've done nothing in the game", that Heighno would have replied "I'll show you what I have done by planting not one but two grand final ring imprints on your chin"

Heighno isn't that smart or that quick, but he has a heart and dedication. BJ wouldn't have a clue.

Was a fairly good player back when he applied himself but sadly those days are now long gone

@curaeus said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518537) said:
Was a fairly good player back when he applied himself but sadly those days are now long gone

Was that in the world of competitive eating

I thought it was funny there was a post saying how he got himself down to 108 kg for the fight, but then he weighed in at 113kg. Sounds like he stopped training after the social media post.

@curaeus said in [BJ Leilua](/post/1518537) said:

Yes he was.

He was good for Canberra and could do stuff for the Roosters. Some players can be good players in good teams. Nigel Vagana was one, if its down to him, it sucks. If he is mixed with a stack of good players he can do more.

I think Canberra made up for his defensive shortfalls.
I also think we should have m9ved him to the second row. I could definately see him being a try scoring ball handler yet

I could still see him being a turnstyle.

Were punting the Leulias over defense. I sure hope these guys that replace them defend up.

Latest posts

Members online

Back