Eels = Sharks
Dragons = Raiders
Storm = Titans
Titans = Broncos
Bulldogs = Rabbits
Sharks = Tigers
'
Are there more???

How ironic are they? Some are really becoming a joke… :confused: :confused: :confused:

@KingOvKingz09 said:
I wouldve said Tigers = Eels …. but panthers is just as much of a bogey team

We beat them this year :smiley:

that is true… but who ended our 6 game winning streak last year ? ... and basicly cost us the finals appearence ? ...

@KingOvKingz09 said:
that is true… but who ended our 6 game winning streak last year ? ... and basicly cost us the finals appearence ? ...

A team that choked?

I think we're somewhat of a bogey team for the Saints. We get up against them more than most other sides.

Melbourne = Tigers

I'm pretty sure we are one of the few teams that has beat them a couple of times in the last few years.

@hammertime said:
Melbourne = Tigers

I'm pretty sure we are one of the few teams that has beat them a couple of times in the last few years.

Depends where we play, we never win in Melbourne, they never win in NSW (we've beaten them at Gossy, and we dominate them at Leichhardt).

We always seem to beat the Raiders of recent years too.

Excepting Pamfers beating them last round, Cronulla has a pretty good record against Penriff.

Some interesting stats/bogeys

*We alternated win/loss in Canberra from 2004 - 2009\. Went back to back wins in Canberra 2009/2010 for the first time ever.
* We havent won at Brookvale since 2003.
* Undefeated (3/3) at Gosford
* Never won in Melbourne
* Only 2 wins from 10 games at Penrith
* Our last 6 games against the Dogs have been WLWLWL … we're due for a win next game
* Only beaten the Warriors 1 out of last 7 games
* Cowboys have a bogey with us ... we've beaten them 5 out of last 6 games
* Since 2005, our streak against the Dragons has been W W W L W W W L ... we should win the next three!
* Since 2005, our streak against the Roosters has been W W L L W W L L ... we should win next year!

I pay too much attention to stats I think....

Yeah it's not too flash is it?

We've got the wood over some good team like the Dragons, but just can't seem to win the games against the mediocre teams like the Warriors…

http://www.stats.rleague.com/rl/rl_index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
look through there ... you'll find some interesting things!

@Eye of the Tiger said:
In 2005 After 11 Rounds Tigers had

Won 5 Lost 5 and 1 bye
Won 3 In a row then went on to loose 4 in a row.

Now isn't that a telling stat… :stuck_out_tongue:

Back