Brent Naden #256

Walkabouts and pokies have no racial connotations according to these guys..Foh
Straight up not something that I’ve heard come out of other white friends’ mouths in describing any of our Aboriginal friends with mental issues… we prefer to use our sort of descriptors… and that’s simply how it be.

Last edited:
I get where you’re coming from. He could’ve worded his analogy more culturally appropriately.
Culturally appropriately? What the hell are you talking about? I live and work in indigenous communities in remote parts of the top end. I have 3 men on my payroll who are indigenous. They get the shits with people being offended on their behalf. Do you know why? Because they are not victims.

Culturally appropriately? What the hell are you talking about? I live and work in indigenous communities in remote parts of the top end. I have 3 men on my payroll who are indigenous. They get the shits with people being offended on their behalf. Do you know why? Because they are not victims.
I never said I was offended you absolute buffoon. Never intimated that I’d been upset on their behalf in even the slightest way. Always the ones who justify their own self serving agendas.

You literally asked why people were taking issue with it, so I helped provide you with some insight.

Go take a nap

"They get the shits with people being offended on their behalf. Do you know why? Because they are not victims." Biggest boofhead 😆😃

Naden was also keen to play alongside his mate, injured fullback Daine Laurie.

After the meeting, Naden was convinced he wanted to shift clubs and told Gainey to sort through the finances with Gould and veteran Bulldogs recruitment manager, Peter Sharp.

Canterbury agreed to tip in some money for Naden this year and again in 2023, with the

length of his contract and the money remaining the same now he is at the Wests Tigers.

I never said I was offended you absolute buffoon. Never intimated that I’d been upset on their behalf in even the slightest way. Always the ones who justify their own self serving agendas.

You literally asked why people were taking issue with it, so I helped provide you with some insight.

Go take a nap
You seem upset plenty to me. Getting you knickers in a bunch and then getting called on it has seen you turn personal instantly.
Take your own advice.

You seem upset plenty to me. Getting you knickers in a bunch and then getting called on it has seen you turn personal instantly.
Take your own advice.

Stryker my bro, we called you out..You can't casualize the things that you say I can't hack it. Cut it out already you look stupid 😂

Back