Brisbane Meet & greet.

Kent is a flog who is always looking for ways to be front and centre , his comments on our game V Cowboys was nothing short of crazy and he again said it on Monday Night , then goes out of his way again to bash the tigers , if you go to functions you normally pay a fee specially if there are MC. , food , room hire , etc etc , and he kept it up about Scott Prince nobody would know him the guy is a dead set flog low life , even all the other commentators on the show disagreed with him so goes to show what his gender is , it’s not doing the job he is paid for it’s him wanting the lime light , I even think Anastasia has has a gut full of him on the show , at least he is doing a fair job
Only took me four words to agree with you.👍

Kent is a flog who is always looking for ways to be front and centre , his comments on our game V Cowboys was nothing short of crazy and he again said it on Monday Night , then goes out of his way again to bash the tigers , if you go to functions you normally pay a fee specially if there are MC. , food , room hire , etc etc , and he kept it up about Scott Prince nobody would know him the guy is a dead set flog low life , even all the other commentators on the show disagreed with him so goes to show what his gender is , it’s not doing the job he is paid for it’s him wanting the lime light , I even think Anastasia has has a gut full of him on the show , at least he is doing a fair job
Fox should consider dumping him ,So far Buzz ,Braith, virtually everyone on the show think he is an idiot

Everything is digital, if you don’t watch they know, instant ratings results these days. No fiasco coverage to boot, these guys are missing the big issue. Has been a poor version of the Thursday 9 footy show , and they were bad , these guys have to go.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back