Brisbane Meet & greet.

krissy

Wests Tigers are having a meet & greet in Brisbane for fans to get autographs & photos & a chance to win a signed jersey.
They are charging $70 for adults & $55 for kids.
I don’t know about anyone else but I think that is extreme.

Wests Tigers are having a meet & greet in Brisbane for fans to get autographs & photos & a chance to win a signed jersey.

Glad u feel the need to defend those who choose to attend.

Lol they’ll only get the Ambush guys show up to that.
Seriously though, what a terrible ripoff.

It’s pretty disgraceful to be honest. Why you’d charge for fan engagement like this is mind boggling. I can’t imagine it would cost that much that the club couldn’t write off as an expense.

Short sighted and terrible optics.

The $55 for kids bit has me feeling just a little angry.

Not so fussed about $70 for a single (usually a man) that can afford it, but kids are what these events should be about. So expecting fans with a kid/s to have to fork out $125++ to get there and attend with an adult is a bit rich.

No fan day is free. But you do them because the long-term benefits outweigh your initial expenses.
Been to plenty of fan days - very rarely are they done at a venue (that costs money) with free food (that also costs money)
Have been to the out of town meet and greets - they’re usually a great night and you can see why they cost a few bucks..
They’re usually catered with wait staff etc…

The $55 for kids bit has me feeling just a little angry.

Not so fussed about $70 for a single (usually a man) that can afford it, but kids are what these events should be about. So expecting fans with a kid/s to have to fork out $125++ to get there and attend with an adult is a bit rich.

Did u go

Latest posts

Back