Brisbane Meet & greet.

I was getting a photo with Jacko and doueihi and I noticed that Jacko wears a wrist band with the words “I promise” visible. I asked him what it was in relation to and he said it’s a bit corny but he started wearing it four years ago after he was sacked and never takes it off. Must have hit him hard and I gather a reminder of not to be in that situation again.

Any other news from the event mate

Why are most people so negative on the forum.
Did it involve you? Probably not. Same ol people having a winge.
I know it's hard to find something positive about WT atm but you won't find it sitting at home behind a keyboard and complaining all the time. Bad for your health 😁
I admire those who go to pathway games and watch out for talent or get behind the team in other ways.
For those who went I'm sure they had fun, I did.
Chill a little bit.
I've been whinging a lot lately, but still agree haha

Mate I'm just about to go to the game.
I wish I had a can of woopass or a bit of Ronnie Palmers "energy dust" to throw around the place.
If we beat Brisbane it will be our best effort so far because they are looking good this year.
Just fight to the full time whistle please boys. 😻
I hope they just keep it relaxed and have fun. Eliminate pressure, keep the ball alive and take your chances.
Ive got a good feeling we’ll finally win one.
Have fun Cobar

Joffa was really upset about last weeks loss cause of James Tamou’s 300. Said he has huge respect for him going back to his debut when Tamou made a special effort to congratulate him.
Were you saying earlier that Joffa wasn’t sure if he was here next year?

Back