LIVE GAME Broncos v Tigers Rd 5

Live Game Discussion
Nope I don’t think we should.
When news first came about Brooks staying and Jackson moving on, the majority on here smashed the minority who complained about it.
There were certain members on here who were relentless in their targeting of posters who said this decision has ruined our good recruitment in the forwards. All off season a few of us were hammered about this topic.
Those chicken shits rarely even post here anymore but it is important to hammer home what a disaster this decision has been, as predicted by a minority who have grown in numbers to now be the majority.
Hell yea

The people who say get over it are no different to sheens and Pascoe saying move on… no sorry… you made a horrendous mistake and you want us all to move on with no accountability…

Understand, but we can’t go back in time. And the club is unaccountable… and shit as it is we can’t do anything about brooks or douhie as fans… so let’s just throw up new ideas and Atleast try to make ourselves feel positive because dwelling on the past is too painful lol
How's this for a new idea?...make the club accountable!!!
And I'll chuck in an old idea again...sack hagi pascoe and sheens

The club is a shambles, we need a clean out of the top end plus brooks and douhie… but that is out of our hands, and for the life of me I can’t not follow the team… I’m at a loss. But all I’m saying is that Hastings had his shot and did nothing with this mess, so let him do better elsewhere.

How's this for a new idea?...make the club accountable!!!
And I'll chuck in an old idea again...sack hagi pascoe and sheens
How are you gonna do that? Let me know and I’ll join you…. But we can’t. We are stuck in this mess without a way as fans to get out.

The club is a shambles, we need a clean out of the top end plus brooks and douhie… but that is out of our hands, and for the life of me I can’t not follow the team… I’m at a loss. But all I’m saying is that Hastings had his shot and did nothing with this mess, so let him do better elsewhere.
"But all I’m saying is that Hastings had his shot and did nothing with this mess, so let him do better elsewhere."
You think Brooks is doing better than Hastings? If the choice was up to you, which one would you get rid of...Brooks or Hastings?

How are you gonna do that? Let me know and I’ll join you…. But we can’t. We are stuck in this mess without a way as fans to get out.
We could start with a petition...but don't give it to the board, give it to the newspapers

Tigers are the league laughing stock.

I'm getting texts from people I haven't heard from in ages sending condolences.

Yep Madge and Hastings were the problem.

Resign Brooksy, the.millian dollar half back, he's gonna come good real soon.

Doesn’t matter who Carries the clipboard or who wears the jersey, the outcome is always the same. That’s organisational culture. New ownership and new leadership is required.
Plus a new halfback. I'd struggle to be motivated when the highest paid person in the organisation doesn't do anything close to resembling his job, has every excuse under the sun made for him with no accountability and have better people moved on instead of him

Resign Brooksy, the.millian dollar half back, he's gonna come good real soon.
They’ll have to…who else can they get?
We’re at the stage with no prospects coming through the juniors for a while and no one on the market interested, that we’ll end up with another Johnny Cronk if he leaves.

Members online

Back