LIVE GAME Broncos v Tigers Rd 5

Live Game Discussion
Nope I don’t think we should.
When news first came about Brooks staying and Jackson moving on, the majority on here smashed the minority who complained about it.
There were certain members on here who were relentless in their targeting of posters who said this decision has ruined our good recruitment in the forwards. All off season a few of us were hammered about this topic.
Those chicken shits rarely even post here anymore but it is important to hammer home what a disaster this decision has been, as predicted by a minority who have grown in numbers to now be the majority.
I don't think it was a minority at all.
Rather, the actual minority, i.e. the one's who supported it, were a very vocal minority.

In an attempt to cheer myself up and get in a passable mood i am going to spend the next 3-4 hours watching Lovebites perform on youtube while listening to it on headphones.There is nothing like listening to the best metal band in the world to put me in a good frame of mind.It is the best therapy i know.
hopefully i can forget that abortion i watched earlier tonight
Nice. I like the Asian one…

I feel that the club as a whole collective, are always looking into the past for answers. Fans blame decisions such as Madge, Hastings, Clearys signings and so on.
The club holds onto the hope we can improve our performance from replicating 2005.
The future for the club looks bleak and is the reason we are always looking behind us for answers.
The only way forward is for the club to make the changes needed that they seem too scared to make at present.

Also, did anyone else noticed that it look like Bateman had the sh!ts and slotted himself into the halves a few times, as like to say to Brooks "this is how to do it"?
It's a bit harder concentrating on a game these days through the tears and my imagination trying to take over to escape the pain of watching games...🤔

We’re pretty much in the same situation we were last year after 5 games, with a points differential of -64. The only differences I can see..
1. We have a much better team, due to our coaches’ forensic and strategic 5 year recruitment plan, which they have been vigorously implementing.
2. We have a shiny new CoE with a hair salon.
3. A coach and his apprentice not under pressure.
All this, but we look at the scoreboard and we’re still 0-5 and -64?

Reactions: BZN
Also, did anyone else noticed that it look like Bateman had the sh!ts and slotted himself into the halves a few times, as like to say to Brooks "this is how to do it"?
It's a bit harder concentrating on a game these days through the tears and my imagination trying to take over to escape the pain of watching games...🤔

Plain and simple spine not working

I feel that the club as a whole collective, are always looking into the past for answers. Fans blame decisions such as Madge, Hastings, Clearys signings and so on.
The club holds onto the hope we can improve our performance from replicating 2005.
The future for the club looks bleak and is the reason we are always looking behind us for answers.
The only way forward is for the club to make the changes needed that they seem too scared to make at present.
Agree, as time goes by more and more of us who want the club to be successful realise that it starts with a meritorious board who have the leadership they ask of a player.

Apparently Laurie was liking Bronco tries on insta
Excellent!
Well, if true, there's a little snapshot of team culture right there. When the players publicly join in to the 'we are a joke' narrative it shows the direction we're heading. He probably knows where the problems are in the coaching and squad, and is dumb enough to publicly show his hand.

Reactions: BZN
I wonder how Wests Tigers would react if all you members who have purchased season tickets asked the Club en masse for a refund of the remainder of the season as you won't be attending any more games at Campbelltown or Leichhardt.
The only problem with this is those of you who have had the same good seats for years stand a chance of losing them to someone else.
I think that every off season. I renew late and always get my seats. Also, what new fan wants to join this shit show in my place.

Back