CANBERRA,who is going?

@hybrid_tiger said:
**** I hate Ticketek. The site is a pile of s*** and whos idea was it to make it so you couldn't select opposition supporters bays?

Best I could get was Bay 73.

I got inner bowl tickets last night, Bay 72\. Now I have realised that is the same bay as the Raiders army :frowning:

The Canberra Stadium information on the Ticketek website is absolute useless. Firstly, The venue map does not show you where there Grandstand, Inner Bowl and General Admin areas are. Secondly, it would not let you select Tigers or Raiders supporters bays. Hopeless.

Oh well, bring on the game!

Bay 62, Row H x 2tix. Yeeehar!

I just called Ticketek 20mins ago and asked for the Away bay's, and at first there was nothing, then two became available. Give them a call, never know your luck.

Come on Wests Tigers :sign:

@Ghostdogg said:
@hybrid_tiger said:
**** I hate Ticketek. The site is a pile of s*** and whos idea was it to make it so you couldn't select opposition supporters bays?

Best I could get was Bay 73.

I got inner bowl tickets last night, Bay 72\. Now I have realised that is the same bay as the Raiders army :frowning:

The Canberra Stadium information on the Ticketek website is absolute useless. Firstly, The venue map does not show you where there Grandstand, Inner Bowl and General Admin areas are. Secondly, it would not let you select Tigers or Raiders supporters bays. Hopeless.

Oh well, bring on the game!

Ghostdogg, have sent you a PM regarding a possible swap. I have 2 tickets in Bay 67, a designated Tigers supporters bay and I am a Raiders supporter.

@hybrid_tiger said:
@Ghostdogg said:

Where is this info?

Greenhouse Forums, Raiders Army site

Ticketek/Canberra Stadium is useless, I'm trying to swap tickets to another bay.

will i get belted in the head by thugs if i start yelling out that monaghan is a cat

@Frazer4Wests said:
It will have a bay row and seat number on it,Alien.

I guarantee it,mate. :frowning:

I got GA tickets yesterday - no row or seat number mentioned - just says Bays 16-21.
Living in Canberra, and visiting Canberra Stadium many, many times, I've never got tickets that don't have a seat number allocated - this seems strange.
Ohh well - as long as I get in the gates - don't care where I sit or stand to watch the Mighty Tigers roll the Raiders for a 3rd time this season!!!

Hi everyone

I am sure that GA (General Admission) is just that - the bays are open slather and first in best dressed for a seat. Otherwise the tickets would be "Reserved".

Tigergran

Cant make it because of work but will be yelling at the TV the whole game instead..

There will be a fair few of us mate.

I reckon we are a fair chance of almost a 50/50 crowd. We always draw very well there.

good to hear! we've gotta make it like our last round game against the titans. i wasnt there, but u could tell watching it on tv we had good numbers in the crowd

@TigerACT said:
@Frazer4Wests said:

I got GA tickets yesterday - no row or seat number mentioned - just says Bays 16-21.
!!!

Alien, tigeract and tigergran.

I have been corrected, tigerACT i agree this is strange first time i have heard of no row or seat number :astonished:

@TigerACT said:
@Frazer4Wests said:

Living in Canberra, and visiting Canberra Stadium many, many times, I've never got tickets that don't have a seat number allocated - this seems strange.
Ohh well - as long as I get in the gates - don't care where I sit or stand to watch the Mighty Tigers roll the Raiders for a 3rd time this season!!!

Does it say North Terrace on it? I bought a General Admission ticket but it says North Terrace on it. I think North Terrace is 16-21.

![](http://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/seatingmaps/canberra.gif)

@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

I am sure that GA (General Admission) is just that - the bays are open slather and first in best dressed for a seat. Otherwise the tickets would be "Reserved".

Tigergran

You are correct. That's what a lady who works at the Park Street city ticketek office told me yesterday anyway.

I might sit in bay 16 although we are bringing big flags and banners so we might stand behind the posts near the video screen.

Back