Club Statement - Tedesco and Woods

@ said:
@ said:
Just a complete disgrace. Wood$ and Tede$co should be banished from the team. No wonder we're near last again this year. I can't describe the anger I feel towards their attitude. Particularly our club captain. Furious ATM.

I am more furious with the $ symbol auto correct in Wood$ etc

I agree. It's not funny. This forum shouldn't dip to that level.

@ said:
@ said:
Seriously some need to get a grip.

When did Wests Ashfield get full control of the board? (late last year) They have 5 votes out of 9.

From what I've seen they have done a great job getting a decent coach and bringing this multi year contract saga to a head. To say Marina Go should resign is just crazy. She is basically a spokesperson for the board now controlled by Ashfield.

Most of the dud decisions like pampering to these kids were done by previous management who have already been sacked.

Ditto

Sort of, the controls and governance were set up while the independents still had the balance of power. Go should take a lot of the credit, she's not just the spokesperson. This new structure is no where near as good for our success, but I certainly can't yet see any reason why it should be to blame either.

@ said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Cleary is secretly wrapped with this. Sure Ted esco is a loss, but the other 2 I'm willing to bet he doesn't see as a great loss and is probably rubbing his hands together thinking about the cash he has to play with to build his own team from scratch. Very rare for a coach to come in and have the amount of cap space at their disposal that he has.

Ted esco would be the only disappointment. He has a good halfback and a heap of cap space, some coaches would be quite envious.

@ said:
@ said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Cleary is secretly wrapped with this. Sure Ted esco is a loss, but the other 2 I'm willing to bet he doesn't see as a great loss and is probably rubbing his hands together thinking about the cash he has to play with to build his own team from scratch. Very rare for a coach to come in and have the amount of cap space at their disposal that he has.

Ted esco would be the only disappointment. He has a good halfback and a heap of cap space, some coaches would be quite envious.

No doubt he's a loss, but just because we can't replace him with someone as good, doesn't mean it's a lost cause. It just means we change tact. We just load up in other areas that we have been weak in for years, like the forward pack. We have the cash to make our pack formidable. Our style is going to change dramatically next year. The flash will be gone. I personally can't wait for that.

@ said:
@ said:
Tede$co will be on Fox shortly I believe

Probably getting bucket of cash to tell a sad story…just go away Teddy you have no class as a person and plenty as a footballer

No class is 100% correct.

@ said:
Just a complete disgrace. Wood$ and Tede$co should be banished from the team. No wonder we're near last again this year. I can't describe the anger I feel towards their attitude. Particularly our club captain. Furious ATM.

Exactly.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

No doubt he's a loss, but just because we can't replace him with someone as good, doesn't mean it's a lost cause. It just means we change tact. We just load up in other areas that we have been weak in for years, like the forward pack. We have the cash to make our pack formidable. Our style is going to change dramatically next year. The flash will be gone. I personally can't wait for that.

Exactly. In some ways this could actually work out for us. Moses is all over the place. Yes he is great at times but he loses games for us ala the Parra game just as often as he wins games. Woods is an ordinary prop. He doesn't bend the line. He has a slow play the ball and often causes us to struggle with one of his dud hit-ups in the opposition 20\. Tedesco is a huge loss but hopefully we get a more balanced team and one that over the next couple of seasons.

Did anyone really expect Tedesco and Woods to actually hold a press conference and announce anything to do with the deadline?

The only thing they could do was go to head office and sign the offered contract before 1700 hrs.

They had already signed elsewhere … they have new masters, hence the silence.

@ said:
Did anyone really expect Tedesco and Woods to actually hold a press conference and announce anything to do with the deadline?

The only thing they could do was go to head office and sign the offered contract before 1700 hrs.

They had already signed elsewhere … they have new masters, hence the silence.

Did not expect a press conference but I did expect them to let the Tigers know they are looking to move elsewhere.

Just thinking about guys like Daniel Fitzhenry or Liam Fulton and how they made sacrifices for a club they loved and these guys can't even man up and tell the club their intentions.

@ said:
Just thinking about guys like Daniel Fitzhenry or Liam Fulton and how they made sacrifices for a club they loved and these guys can't even man up and tell the club their intentions.

Their talent level didn't give them the option to hold clubs at ransom though

@ said:
@ said:

Maybe not to this extent but Liam Fulton I'm sure could have found an NRL club to take him. He went to the ESL.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I am more furious with the $ symbol auto correct in Wood$ etc

I agree. It's not funny. **This forum shouldn't dip to that level.**

Too late! :laughing:

@ said:

Back