Club Statement - Tedesco and Woods

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/aaron-woods-coffee-date-with-bulldogs-players-highlights-the-deep-troubles-at-wests-tigers/news-story/659f98ba591e0381ddc0c0cb4470b1e1

AARON Wood$’ appearance at a coffee shop on Wednesday with Sunday’s opponents, otherwise known as Canterbury players, underlines the deep troubles at Wests Tigers.

Coach Ivan Cleary must be finally realising how deep the problems at his new club go.

A small revolt is happening at the Tigers. Wood$, James Tede$co and Mitch Mo$es are gone, Tim Grant and Kevin Naiqama are considering their options and several others are also questioning their future at the club.
Wood$ and the Skinny Flat White gang highlight how deep the frustration at the Tigers is.

While Cleary was putting deadlines on players Wood$ and Tede$co, Wood$ was speaking to his manager Isaac Mo$es who told him he had not heard from the club in regard to Wood$ in almost a month.
How is this any negotiation? And so why a deadline?

Was Cleary even aware?

The Tigers might have a plausible explanation for this but their refusal to communicate it is deeply damaging the club and adds to the reputation of dysfunction that is developing.

There is a smell on the Tigers.

Who would want to play there?

There is more at stake than playing talent now. From the outside looking in the Tigers appear a troubled club.

Once that assessment becomes popular opinion around the league it will become increasingly harder to recruit players. And the club is already clearly having problems.
Generally the only way clubs get their way out of trouble once in this situation is to go into the market hard and pay overs.

Either to one player, who hopefully others want to play alongside and so will help bring talent, or a group of players, which is highly expensive.

Enter Cooper Cronk, with Gareth Widdop as his sidekick.

The club has no other option.

That about sums up our club perfectly, it's about time that Go resigned , and we got a board that had a clue

Don't believe everything you read in the paper

In this case they are spot on.

No they are not. It is completely false. Don't talk about things you don't know about. Nothing in that article is truthful. The board may have its challenges and area of improvement, but there is no need to spread lies.

oh well…the club has to draw their lines otherwise the lines are drawn by a greedy suck of a manager who obviously doesn't give a hoot about the club or it's fans. Hopefully the mistakes made the past few years wont be repeated

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
x2

X 3 - It just say alot and I think there is some Dogs / Roosters supporters out there thinking the same thing…

x4\. Incredibly unprofessional.

x5\. I'm beyond disappointed with these 2 & their manager… They have led US fans along a road to nowhere knowing full well they never intended on staying.... The way they have handled this is a massive slap in the face to not only the club but us aswell... My blood is boiling the more I think about it. Captain my arse... Wood$ is nothing but a little rodent.

100% agree, if they came out and said they wanted to move on, I would of accepted it and cheered them on for the rest of the season. But the way these 2 have handled this more so our captain is a pure dog act.

And then we have Hooper still trying to throw it all on the current board, he is such a joke. Pot calling the kettle black. He must be best mates with Issacc Moses with the one eyed content he dribbles.

https://twitter.com/jimmyhooper/status/855390531240706049

Open your eyes, how many disgruntled players have to leave before you see this is a revolution of sorts.
If this was a functional clubs players wouldn't be so easily persuaded to abandon ship,
I don't blame them because why waste another few of their better years here , in hope that this club just "MAY" improve , and get rid of the rotten reputation that they now have.
Cleary must be wondering what the hell hes got himself into.
Il ask your permission as to what I can say that won't upset you in future, but meanwhile just keep believing all the BS that the club feeds you.
They're good at it, it's been a speciality for years
Go should be Gone!!!

@ said:
Open your eyes, how many disgruntled players have to leave before you see this is a revolution of sorts.
If this was a functional clubs players wouldn't be so easily persuaded to abandon ship,
I don't blame them because why waste another few of their better years here , in hope that this club just "MAY" improve , and get rid of the rotten reputation that they now have.
Il ask your permission as to what I can say that won't upset you in future, but meanwhile just keep believing all the BS that the club feeds you.
Go should be Gone!!!

it takes more strength to make unpopular decisions than it does to appease the masses….

@ said:
@ said:
Go should be Gone!!!

it takes more strength to make unpopular decisions than it does to appease the masses….

Were good at unpopular decisions but we aren't much good at implementing them. This player dissatisfaction is not just caused by decisions actions over the past few weeks, it's been brewing for a long while, and Ihope I'm wrong, but I think we are going to struggle to attract the quality players that we need . Certainly players like Tedesco.
Why would you risk spending your career in the backwaters of the competition when you can go to a creditable club and have good players around you.
Players have seen what goes on here and if they have any brains they will give us a wide berth.

Seriously some need to get a grip.

When did Wests Ashfield get full control of the board? (late last year) They have 5 votes out of 9.

From what I've seen they have done a great job getting a decent coach and bringing this multi year contract saga to a head. To say Marina Go should resign is just crazy. She is basically a spokesperson for the board now controlled by Ashfield.

Most of the dud decisions like pampering to these kids were done by previous management who have already been sacked.

@ said:

When did Wests Ashfield get full control of the board? (late last year) They have 5 votes out of 9.

From what I've seen they have done a great job getting a decent coach and bringing this multi year contract saga to a head. To say Marina Go should resign is just crazy. She is basically a spokesperson for the board now controlled by Ashfield.

Most of the dud decisions like pampering to these kids were done by previous management who have already been sacked.

This post is 100% correct

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
X 3 - It just say alot and I think there is some Dogs / Roosters supporters out there thinking the same thing…

x4\. Incredibly unprofessional.

x5\. I'm beyond disappointed with these 2 & their manager… They have led US fans along a road to nowhere knowing full well they never intended on staying.... The way they have handled this is a massive slap in the face to not only the club but us aswell... My blood is boiling the more I think about it. Captain my arse... Wood$ is nothing but a little rodent.

100% agree, if they came out and said they wanted to move on, I would of accepted it and cheered them on for the rest of the season. But the way these 2 have handled this more so our captain is a pure dog act.

And then we have Hooper still trying to throw it all on the current board, he is such a joke. Pot calling the kettle black. He must be best mates with Issacc Mo$es with the one eyed content he dribbles.

https://twitter.com/jimmyhooper/status/855390531240706049

Pretty evident that James Hooper is an imbecile, he's lining up to take the mantle off Buzz when his alcohol-fuelled dementia finally takes a full hold.

@ said:
@ said:

As a ex Balmain fan I am very happy with what has come from the board this year. People reading to much Buzz and hooper garbage.

@ said:

Ditto

@ said:
@ said:
Go should be Gone!!!

Can you tell me how their unpopular decisions have worked out?
There is a difference between unpopular decisions and bad decisions - we seem to get both from this board.

@ said:
Tede$co will be on Fox shortly I believe

He was on "The professors" show, came on wearing a roosters jersey, did a backflip and walked off. Obviously it was an actor, but It was pretty funny.

@ said:
Well there's an indicator of the complete lack of respect and understanding from the players and their manager.

Rugby league is a brutal sport where the most courageous and committed thrive.

For Wood$ and Tede$co to allow THEIR manager to show such little courage and strength to be honest enough with the club, members and fans to tell us they'll be declining the contract offer of WT to play elsewhere next year is arrogant, disrespectful and disappointing beyond belief.

If Wood$ has any integrity at all, he MUST surrender the captaincy of the club IMMEDIATELY or the club should remove him from it.

What a complete slap in the face for all associated with our club if that charade of a leader is allowed to lead our team onto the park on Sunday. It CANNOT happen.

I thought Tede$co was better.

I am wrong, obviously.

Dunno why Tede$$co is being protected by people here just as bad as the others.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

As a ex Balmain fan I am very happy with what has come from the board this year. People reading to much Buzz and hooper garbage.

From now on I'm going to call him James Pooper. Because he shovels.

Just a complete disgrace. Woods and Tedesco should be banished from the team. No wonder we're near last again this year. I can't describe the anger I feel towards their attitude. Particularly our club captain. Furious ATM.

@ said:
Just a complete disgrace. Wood$ and Tede$co should be banished from the team. No wonder we're near last again this year. I can't describe the anger I feel towards their attitude. Particularly our club captain. Furious ATM.

I am more furious with the $ symbol auto correct in Woods etc

Back