Computer help please?

Peaches

Hi guys, I'm hoping I may get some help from you lot.

For the last few days, I have been unable to log onto either of my e-mail accounts (windows live & yahoo) and my faceboook page. Once I put my password in, the screen goes white where the page should up-load. The bar down the bottom says the page is up-loading but it refusues to given any amount of time. Once this occurs, I need to shut down my computer as I can't operate any internet pages after this whether open or not.

I have not downloaded anything dodgey and the computer updates its defence against spyware, viruses, etc. I have ran virus and spyware checks and nothing is found. It has seemingly stopped out of no-where. The strange thing is that I can surf any other internet websites without any issue whatsoever. I can also log onto these websites I can't reach on my computer on any other computer I have been onto. It has frustrated me very much and I don't have a clue whats going on.

Any ideas?

It could be any number of things but it does smell like a malware infection to me.

What Antivirus are you using? And what other security products?

If you are able to download MalwareBytes Antimalware from [here](http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button) and copy and paste a log of any infections found.

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific.

Often, it is easiest to save installation files to your Desktop. Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:

Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Then click Finish.

If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan. When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. When completed, a log will open in Notepad and if required the program will ask you to reboot to remove locked files.

CA Security is what I'm using.

I used MalwareBytes Antimalware. Log is below.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.40
Database version: 2697
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

26/08/2009 10:27:48 PM
mbam-log-2009-08-26 (22-27-48).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 87144
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 56 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

CA is considered one of the worst antivirus companies. It is up to you if you wish to keep using it but I would recommend Avira at http://www.free-av.com, or Avast over it as an Antivirus.

I would also recommend Online Armor, or Outpost as a firewall.

Out of curiosity are u using IE or firefox? What version? To find out go to your Help menu of your browser and select About.

MBAM didn't find anything, so we'll try a HiJackThis log

You may begin by downloading it from [TrendMicro HiJackThis](http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/threat_analytics/HJTInstall.exe). Save the HJT Installer to to folder of your choice, close your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc) then navigate to that folder and double-click HJTInstall.exe to start the installation. When the Trend Micro HJT install box appears, click Install. HijackThis (HJT) will be installed in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis folder by default and a desktop shortcut will be created. Launch the program and click on Do a system scan and save a logfile. This log file will open in Notepad. Use copy/paste to copy the log from notepad into the this thread and I will have a look in the morning.

Thanks heaps for your help mate.

The CA contract is finishing up early next month so maybe I should look at something else than.

Internest Explorer is what I use.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:41:50 PM, on 26/08/2009
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Personal Firewall\capfsem.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HpqSRmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\cctray\cctray.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Windows\cfgmng32.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\cavrid.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spam\QSP-6.0.1.33\QOELoader.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Personal Firewall\capfasem.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WG111v3\WG111v3.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP wireless Assistant\WiFiMsg.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HpqToaster.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\CAPPActiveProtection.exe
C:\Windows\system32\mdmcls32.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieuser.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Website Inspector\Toolbar\CAGlobal.exe
C:\Windows\system32\mdmcls32.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Website Inspector\Light\CAGlobalLight.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\casecuritycenter.exe
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_au&c=81&bd=Presario&pf=laptop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_au&c=81&bd=Presario&pf=laptop
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: NCO 2.0 IE BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: CA Toolbar Helper - {FBF2401B-7447-4727-BE5D-C19B2075CA84} - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Website Inspector\Toolbar\CallingIDIE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: CA Toolbar - {10134636-E7AF-4AC5-A1DC-C7C44BB97D81} - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Website Inspector\Toolbar\CallingIDIE.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QPService] "C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QlbCtrl] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpqSRMon] C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSRMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Health Check Scheduler] [ProgramFilesFolder]Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\HPHC_Scheduler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpWirelessAssistant] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cctray] "C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\cctray\cctray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dvHighMem] C:\Windows\cfgmng32.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CAVRID] "C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\CAVRID.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QOELOADER] "C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spam\QSP-6.0.1.33\QOELoader.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cafw] C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Personal Firewall\cafw.exe -cl
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [capfasem] C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Personal Firewall\capfasem.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe /install /silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Global Startup: NETGEAR WG111v3 Smart Wizard.lnk = C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WG111v3\WG111v3.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/2008.10.10_v5.5.8/FacebookPhotoUploader5.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: CaCCProvSP - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\ccprovsp.exe
O23 - Service: CAISafe - Computer Associates International, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\ISafe.exe
O23 - Service: Com4Qlb - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4Qlb.exe
O23 - Service: GameConsoleService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\HP Games\My HP Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: HP Health Check Service - Hewlett-Packard - c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe
O23 - Service: hpqwmiex - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: PPCtlPriv - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\PPCtlPriv.exe
O23 - Service: Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS) (RichVideo) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\RichVideo.exe
O23 - Service: HIPS Event Manager (UmxAgent) - CA - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\HIPSEngine\UmxAgent.exe
O23 - Service: HIPS Configuration Interpreter (UmxCfg) - CA - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\HIPSEngine\UmxCfg.exe
O23 - Service: HIPS Firewall Helper (UmxFwHlp) - CA - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\HIPSEngine\UmxFwHlp.exe
O23 - Service: HIPS Policy Manager (UmxPol) - CA - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\HIPSEngine\UmxPol.exe
O23 - Service: VET Message Service (VETMSGNT) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\VetMsg.exe
O23 - Service: WinSock Svchost Manager (WinSvchostManager) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\svcprs32.exe
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

End of file - 10506 bytes

Try Avira and SUPERantispyware in combination, they wont miss much between them and are both available in a freeware version.
Also helps to be just a touch crazy to work with computers.

buy a Mac

short of that, have you tried the following:

- logging in as another user and seeing if the problem exists in other accounts
- downloading the latest version of IE or even Firefox (i'd recommend Firefox. It's very fast and won't chew up your precious system resources)
- is the problem only occurring when you visit those specific sites?

That looks fairly clean to me but I'm not infallible.

In the meantime lets clean it up a little. Run HiJackThis and do a System Scan Only

Check the box that say

O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - (no file)

Then click Fixed Check

Now go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features

See if you have Java installed. You should have two entries that read something like this:

Java(TM) 6 Update 15
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6

If it says Update 13 or 14 you're just as fine, if you have an Update lower than that, I highly recommend uninstalling. And getting the correct and current Java Runtime from [here](http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp).

If there is no Java listed as installed, that's fine. I believe however that you've been a victim of a java exploit.

I have updated to Java 15 and still couldn't get on so had to shut down.

Turned the computer on and a box came up saying the HIPS Firewall no longer works and Windows can't find a solution. Could that be an issue? Another thing, I was logging onto this forum here and a box came-up saying:

_The password you entered does not match the password stored in Windows for this user name.
Do you want to change the password stored in Windows to your new entry?_

I have a password to long onto my computer and my e-mail account that differs from the forum log-on and facebook log-in. I than entered the e-mail/computer password and was accepted straight in.

This problem only affects websites that require me to put in a password.

Im not a computer wiz and there would be a lot more people more qualified then me with computers but did these problems occur after a windows update?

My computer automatically updates and on the odd occasion it has played up after an update has been installed.

Normally if i cant fix the problem and if it has only happened recently I give system restore a go where basically your computer goes back to its last check point, you dont lose documents or anything like that (Well I havnt) but when brother had a problem with his computer, the restore fixed it.

Also try googling the problem, sometimes if i have trouble with my comp i find other people with the same problem.

@Jazza said:
Im not a computer wiz and there would be a lot more people more qualified then me with computers but did these problems occur after a windows update?

My computer automatically updates and on the odd occasion it has played up after an update has been installed.

Normally if i cant fix the problem and if it has only happened recently I give system restore a go where basically your computer goes back to its last check point, you dont lose documents or anything like that (Well I havnt) but when brother had a problem with his computer, the restore fixed it.

Also try googling the problem, sometimes if i have trouble with my comp i find other people with the same problem.

I can't remember the exact day but there has been some updates. Definition Update for Windows Defender has been the last few updates as has Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool. I have looked at this and thought this could be an issue and couldn't work how to delete it. How do you use sytsem restore?

@Allan Towle said:
I have updated to Java 15 and still couldn't get on so had to shut down.

Turned the computer on and a box came up saying the HIPS Firewall no longer works and Windows can't find a solution. Could that be an issue? Another thing, I was logging onto this forum here and a box came-up saying:

_The password you entered does not match the password stored in Windows for this user name.
Do you want to change the password stored in Windows to your new entry?_

I have a password to long onto my computer and my e-mail account that differs from the forum log-on and facebook log-in. I than entered the e-mail/computer password and was accepted straight in.

This problem only affects websites that require me to put in a password.

That strikes me as unusual. It should not ask for your Windows password for web material.

The HIPS Firewall not working should not be an issue.

We can either continue down the path I was going or you can attempt the System Restore Jazza suggested. I will guide you through that too if you would like to go down that path but the choice is yours.

You would have a better idea than me mate. This has just come out of no-where.

I just deleted the AutoComplete stores and that little box did not come up this time I logged-in.

There's quite a few things we can try, are you willing to bear with me? I am actually trying to deal with this quickly for you but to no avail just yet apparently.

Is your HIPS firewall working this time or do you not know?

SYSTEM RESTORE - we're creating a system restore point, in case we make an error

I'm using a Vista machine too so I should be able to guide you ok. Vista has the luxury of being able to create a restore point whilst you're logged on to your main use. I am going about this the long way but it should be easier to follow

Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore

At the bottom of the menu there should be a link that says something like

To create a system restore point, Open System protection.

Left click on Open system protection

A dialog box will pop up with OK, Cancel and Apply and above that will be a Create button, press that button and enter the date say 270809infected and put infected next to it. That's so if we screw up we can start again

It should take a minute to create that, when its done click OK.

I would then recommend a restart of your computer.

CCLEANER

# Download and install [CCleaner Slim](http://majorgeeks.com/downloadget.php?id=4191&file=15&evp=a12d758b021af1a4f0a6bfe45b0c7a82)
# Keep the default installation folder "C:\Program Files\CCleaner"
# Click finish when done and close ALL PROGRAMS
# Make sure all Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari windows are closed.
# Start the CCleaner program.
# Click on Registry and Uncheck Registry Integrity so that it does not run
# Click on Options - Advanced and Uncheck "Only delete files in Windows Temp folders older than 48 hours"
# Click back to Cleaner and under SYSTEM uncheck the Memory Dumps and Windows Log Files
# Click on Run Cleaner button on the bottom right side of the program.
# Click OK to any prompts

Now see if you can access the websites you normally cannot.

If you cannot open HiJackThis again and select the Open Misc Tools option > Open Hosts File Manager and post anything you find in there without a # next to it here - it probably only has 127.0.0.1 localhost written in it if it is safe.

If not, Open IE, go to Tools, Manage Addons > Enable or Disable Addons > and then provide me a list of what is in there. Hopefully all we will have to do is disable something in there.

I should then be able to tell you what to disable and fingers crossed we'll be right.

Just in case, I would like you to download [Firefox](http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.5.2&os=win⟨=en-GB) just in case. We'll get to that shortly if need be. Store it on a USB drive if possible - one with nothing on it or nothing you care about.

There's a fair bit there. I'll stop there for now, if you're right with that.

Your help is very much appreciated.

I have grabbed mums computer to check e-mails. I can keeo this forum open, so this should hopefully help the process.

I ran the cleaner and tried to get onto my e-mail only to have the same problem.

I than went to Hijack. This where I found 127.0.0.1 localhost and ::1 localhost.

@Allan Towle said:
I ran the cleaner and tried to get onto my e-mail only to have the same problem.

I than went to Hijack. This where I found 127.0.0.1 localhost and ::1 localhost.

Because the internet doesn't allow me to continue from there in, I have not been able to manage the add-ons, unless I restart the computer. Is that ok?

That will be fine

Open IE, go to Tools on the IE menu > Manage Addons > Enable or Disable Addons > and then provide me a list of what is in there

Name- Publisher- Status- Type- File

Shockwave Flash Object- Adobe Systems Incorporated- Enabled- ActiveX Control- Flash10b.ocx
Research- - Enabled- Browser Extension
CA Toolbar- CallingID- Enabled- Toolbar- CallingIDIE.dll
CA Toolbar Helper- CallingID- Browser-Helper Object- CallingIDIE.dll
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper- Sun Microsystems, Inc- Enabled- Browser Helper Object- jp2ssv.dll
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper- Adobe Systems, Incorporated, Enadbled, Browser Helper Object- AcroIEHelper.dll

Back