Contract talk creating drama at Concord

@Roar_Power absolutely. Getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to play a game comes with some expectations.

Not sure madge will ever be a long term coach anywhere. This is not the only club where he appears to have lost the playing group very quickly.

@Harvey said in [Contract talk creating drama at Concord](/post/1021151) said:
Not sure madge will ever be a long term coach anywhere. This is not the only club where he appears to have lost the playing group very quickly.

We don't know if this is true yet some are condemning the playing group. Harvey is correct, although it may not be Maguire's playing group, he signed up and must get the best from it.

All this can be fixed very quickly .... with a win or two everyone is happy camper.
Jurnos just love lighting fires and please remember all this started because ONE PLAYER took his ball and went home because the Coach dared to tell him straight that he was not pulling his weight.
Now everyone is down on the coach including on here, and he is doing just what we all wanted him to do.

@Harvey said in [Contract talk creating drama at Concord](/post/1021151) said:

Come on Harvey that’s a pretty defamatory statement to make about someone’s career and livelihood...

@krayola said in [Contract talk creating drama at Concord](/post/1021298) said:
@Tigerdave yep, this is absolute BS. A lot of NRL news is absolute fiction.

Fake news?

Tigers are probably the joke of the NRL players association.
Go there and you can bludge. Not much expected of you and plod on for that bloated contract.
Easy money, not much expected of the Tigers so pass mark for turning up.

Let's face it. Players sign here because there isn't much else on offer.
None of our signings have been contested where we beat out other suitors.
It's all dead unwanted wood.

@matchball Me too mate Me too. We are all in same boat but need to give our coach some credit that he knows whats required at this time. We are in a pickle with some of the players on our roster ... Next year things should improve and 2021 will be make or break year for him. If we still struggle then I'll be the first to throw the arrows.

@momo_amp_medo said in [Contract talk creating drama at Concord](/post/1021371) said:
@matchball Me too mate Me too. We are all in same boat but need to give our coach some credit that he knows whats required at this time. We are in a pickle with some of the players on our roster ... Next year things should improve and 2021 will be make or break year for him. If we still struggle then I'll be the first to throw the arrows.

You wouldn't want to be someone of advanced age following this team.

@momo_amp_medo said in [Contract talk creating drama at Concord](/post/1021390) said:
@avocadoontoast OR the other 14 teams which will not win the comp this year.

I think many fans would be satisfied with making the finals. We are further away from that than ever.

well since everyone says #madgeout

its time for the playing group to take over

@Newtown I would agree, especially as I think Liddle needs more game time.
But it's a tough argument considering Farah has been our best player this year. Matterson has been brilliant no doubt, but there is only one player who consistently causes line breaks, penetrates, kicks well and actually has x-factor. Farah.

Benji on the other hand.

@TheDaBoss said in [Contract talk creating drama at Concord](/post/1021412) said:

Who is everyone..?

@Geo said in [Contract talk creating drama at Concord](/post/1021419) said:
@TheDaBoss said in [Contract talk creating drama at Concord](/post/1021412) said:

Who is everyone..?

majority of the post that i have been reading

Back