Curtis Rona

IMO if he is to get on the bus then he would be last outside back . I think we have overs for now and should move to the engine room with a little more focus. Our backup options dont have the depth to push over 100m each game
Once Woods leaves it might get more evident

Checked his facebook and it looks like he was more commentating on Milne signing.

Someone messaged Rona asking if he is on the bus…responded with 'time will tell mate'. The sender replied with 'all of us fans would love to see you in tigers colours'...Rona: 'Thanks for the support...See what happens in the future'.

Christ, i hope he comes.

@ said:
Someone messaged Rona asking if he is on the bus…responded with 'time will tell mate'. The sender replied with 'all of us fans would love to see you in tigers colours'...Rona: 'Thanks for the support...See what happens in the future'.

Christ, i hope he comes.

You sure that smeone wasn't you Milky….?

@ said:

Christ, i hope he comes.

Breaking news the Golden State Warriors have signed me on a 3 year deal.. just spoke to STEVE KERR. he said KD sprained his ankle after that clutch shot.. possibly I play the remainder of the final series.. 🤔 #rumours&news.com
- References 🦊 sports.com

on his facebook now

@ said:
@ said:

Christ, i hope he comes.

Breaking news the Golden State Warriors have signed me on a 3 year deal.. just spoke to STEVE KERR. he said KD sprained his ankle after that clutch shot.. possibly I play the remainder of the final series.. ? #rumours&news.com
- References ? sports.com

on his facebook now

We've seen plenty of 'code hoppers' but this has got to be a gee up. Rona playing NBL? At least he's got a sense of humour.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back