Curtis Rona

@ said:
Hey smoking gun, don't listen to the doubters on here, there are more peeps on here loving the inside info then nay Sayers. We do appreciate the inside workings of our club.

Ps. Would love it if rona signed.

Do u believe in Spiderman.

If we sign Milne will we really need Rona, and. vice verca? I think one or the other will suffice then we shoild look at adding one more prop and one more back rower. We're probably 3 signings away from being set for 2018\. Everyone is talking about Klemmer and Graham from the Dogs, but i think Tolman would be the way to go. The question is would he want to come here to play off the bench as opposed to going to a side like the Knights where he'd be a walk up starter. Brenton Lawrence is another option. At first i wasn't in favour of him due to his age, but he's actually close to the fittest player in the comp. So he could probably handle another 2 years on his ear. The best thing about signing all these guys who on the cusp of 30 is that we don't have to worry about losing them all to other clubs when their contracts are up. We'll lose them to retirement. And we'll have a war chest to do this all over again.

@ said:
If we sign Milne will we really need Rona, and. vice verca? I think one or the other will suffice then we shoild look at adding one more prop and one more back rower. We're probably 3 signings away from being set for 2018\. Everyone is talking about Klemmer and Graham from the Dogs, but i think Tolman would be the way to go. The question is would he want to come here to play off the bench as opposed to going to a side like the Knights where he'd be a walk up starter. Brenton Lawrence is another option. At first i wasn't in favour of him due to his age, but he's actually close to the fittest player in the comp. So he could probably handle another 2 years on his ear. The best thing about signing all these guys who on the cusp of 30 is that we don't have to worry about losing them all to other clubs when their contracts are up. We'll lose them to retirement. And we'll have a war chest to do this all over again.

No we definately go for rona and milne. Rona is lethal in attack and is a pretty good derender. We need depth as well. Tui hasnt proven himself at fullback yet so if he doesnt perform next year we will reshuffle the bavkline. Laarence i agree would be great for two years By then Twal and JJ will have stepped up hopefully.

Tui has proven himself if you watched him at the Warriors. I said ages ago, long before he was even linked to us that he was the man. He'll make the the no 1 jumper his own. Make no mistake about that.

@ said:
@ said:

No we definately go for rona and milne. Rona is lethal in attack and is a pretty good derender. We need depth as well. Tui hasnt proven himself at fullback yet so if he doesnt perform next year we will reshuffle the bavkline. Laarence i agree would be great for two years By then Twal and JJ will have stepped up hopefully.

Taane may have backflipped.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Signed today for two years!!

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Signed today for two years!!

Our team should be called the Swag Tigers :roll

Been having some fun on facebook, liking comments on the TIgers page…

Also commented on an ESL post about Thompson going to the Tigers. Something like 'My favourite Corey Thompson'

I reckon we've got him based on that twitter or whatever it was post.

Rona just letting everyone know what time of transport he uses.

Would be a good signing but would also be great trolling on his part

Great news. I was seriously concerned we couldn't attract players before Cleary signed. We are assembling the best roster on paper Wests Tigers have had for many years.

Latest posts

Back