Daine Laurie #237

Covid iso made DL better
He had the week to sit at home & reflect on last season
And then whamo he came out all guns blazing against parra
Yeah it was like he decided he wants to stay here and be a part of the rebuild and resurgence.
The first 4 rounds from him were not first grade standard.
He has been heavily involved of late, with a true attitude change to the point he will be missed.

Back to what he started to show last year. Great turnaround, and I was stoked for him prior to the injury. The challenge for him is to come back confident and keen.

Hope he has a full and quick recovery.After a poor start to the season he has lifted his game very well and seems to now want to be part of our future success and not some retarded gang culture.He is a much better person and player because of this change imho

I started this critical thread, and I'm very happy the last 2 weeks I have been humbled to the point I'm shattered Daine won't be playing the next few weeks.

The improvement in his effort has been great.

Hope he recovers quick.
Massive thumbs Up to u King. Respect.

Your Original Post was somewhat warranted at the time.

Players forget that this is a job for them but LIFE for us fans. I hate when they dismiss just how much their effor and commitment tho our club means to so many of us.

Hope Daine is back in a few weeks.

Had a couple of shaky ones, but had a great season last year, and has been getting back to that in the last few weeks. A massive loss for us last night going forward to next week.

hes a massive loss, one of the main reasons we've looked far better in attack last couple of weeks.

hes a massive loss, one of the main reasons we've looked far better in attack last couple of weeks.
Lets just hope Starford can do the fill in job,he is a young talent and the team has to help him at the back,he will get hammered otherwise...I would hate to see the kid lose confidence because he is getting belted...he is learning,but has that competative nature that will take him much further in his NRL career....

T'oa looked incredibly bad at fullback when playing there in state cup a few weeks ago.

Hopefully he can just do a job...

I feel like I noticed he played fullback in attack and Nofo played it in defence last week?

Need Laurie and Roberts together asap.

The redempted guys can rub their energy onto to the others especially guys like Ken.

Any long outs could lead to them going back into a funk.

Losing your FB is huge loss in most teams
more so for us when we are stretched for depth as it is. Damn shame for it to happen now.

Last edited:
Back