Daine Laurie #237

great news!!! if we can get him for next year will be even better!!! well done Tigers!!

Fingers crossed we are on the good end of one of these contract situations.
If true this is a great signing and wouldn't of cost us a hefty salary,

I wonder if Daine has sent a text to the Panthers CEO telling him he would never wear the Panthers jersey again, or is he parading himself on Instagram to look like a tool. Me thinks not.

I hope he comes but I also hope he reaches a MUTUAL agreement with Penrith to come early.

The least Ivan can do is release him early to Tigers given the way he royally shafted us. We've been cleaning up his mess ever since.

@jai_donaldson said in [Daine Laurie](/post/1266782) said:
The least Ivan can do is release him early to Tigers given the way he royally shafted us. We've been cleaning up his mess ever since.

You bet

I can understand Riff wanting to hold on to him for a year with Burton doubtful and their no2 full back has moved to the Raiders. Fingers crossed they have a few more back up 6 7 and ones

I think it’s gamesmanship . We will take mansour if we get Laurie this year .

@Strongee said in [Daine Laurie](/post/1266835) said:

They will release Laurie if mansour doesn’t find a club

@the_third said in [Daine Laurie](/post/1266860) said:
@Strongee said in [Daine Laurie](/post/1266835) said:

They will release Laurie if mansour doesn’t find a club

FOX reporting Mansour could be going to the Eels and Fergo is on the outer -

Take it with a grain of salt though -

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/eels/nrl-contracts-2021-parramatta-eels-blake-ferguson-bryce-cartwright-salary-squads-full-lists/news-story/9ab3f9e3d913a9ffb0c0cd36318ba77c

Good news but no surprise Penrith are hanging onto him for 2021 - A lot will hinge on whether Burton sticks around next year I think.

I love this signing because it's a future signing.
We now have:
Stef Manu
Blore
Kei
Laurie
Hoffman
Simpkins
Madden
Talau
Kepaoa
Tuilagi

I love it

@dugwt said in [Daine Laurie](/post/1266968) said:
We now have:
Stef Manu
Blore
Kei
Laurie
Hoffman
Simpkins
Madden
Talau
Kepaoa
Tuilagi

I love it

How much of any of these have you seen play?

@supercoach said in [Daine Laurie](/post/1266791) said:
I can understand Riff wanting to hold on to him for a year with Burton doubtful and their no2 full back has moved to the Raiders. Fingers crossed they have a few more back up 6 7 and ones

Laurie is ineligible for first grade until round 16, so he doesn't even provide back-up for them until 3/4 of the season is over..!

We now have:
Stef Manu
Blore
Kei
Laurie
Hoffman
Simpkins
Madden
Talau
Kepaoa
Tuilagi

I love it

Thats what WT'S are all about now not been able to clear our overpaid players Madge appears to be buying for the future bring it on 2022

But ....But ....But.....didn't JAC sign a 3 year deal with us but Melbourne denied our request .....sorry forget I typed that

New Forum rule ..until you see WT's for life tattooed on the new recruits ass ...it means JAC diddly squat

@Elderslie_Tiger said in [Daine Laurie](/post/1267598) said:
We now have:
Stef Manu
Blore
Kei
Laurie
Hoffman
Simpkins
Madden
Talau
Kepaoa
Tuilagi

I love it

Thats what WT'S are all about now not been able to clear our overpaid players Madge appears to be buying for the future bring it on 2022

That's why it's important our Chair goes all out on the Aloiai issue. With all these good young players emerging you can imagine how tempting it is for some to continue this 'template' of behaviour if allowed to go unchecked.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Daine Laurie](/post/1267638) said:
hat’s why it’s important our Chair goes all out on the Aloiai issue. With all these good young players emerging you can imagine how tempting it is for some to continue this ‘template’ of behaviour if allowed to go unchecked.

This x1000

@jai_donaldson said in [Daine Laurie](/post/1266782) said:

I don't think Valdermort cares

Does anyone know for sure we have signed Daine Laurie for 2022 and not just the rumours..
Maybe I am just scarred but have a bad feeling another club will come in late and pouch on him from under our nose.. I would like us to sign him and even announce and then work on the 2021 early release.

Back