David Nofoaluma #164

@jrtiger said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1465435) said:
I want him gone. toxic on and off the field with his attitude and ego, not to mention his sideways running, pathetic defensive efforts and minimal football IQ. admired his passion once upon a time but now I admire how he's let his ego inflate so largely that his head barely fits through the door. how he wasn't dropped after the hangover incident is beyond me.

Makes me think that Brooks and Noffa went to the same school and both hid behind the toilet blocks when learning was being handed out. Just dont seem to be able to learn from their mistakes,advice or commitment. Another case of low iQ and long term with no consequences

A definition of madness is keeping the same players and expecting a different outcome.
We seen from Nofoaluma's first season that he has no will to learn how to position himself and read the game in the defence. But becasue we never wanted to fix the team (read forwards), we kept him because he was doing the forwards job. As long as we keep him, we show that we prefer mediocrity. This team needs to rebuild based on defence.
This team needs cleansing and Nofoalums is one of the first on the list.

Agree Punt thanks Lee for Re-signing him.
Also last game he was'nt better than Mybe and why Madge selected Cini beggars dis-belief.

@bathursttiger1 said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464802) said:
@willow said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464625) said:
@sabre said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464607) said:
@gnr4life said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464559) said:
@sabre said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464556) said:
Because we apparently can't start new threads I'll move my post here:

Why did we re-sign this guy? Another 4 years we have to deal with him. The bloke is the biggest sore loser in the squad and in my opinion contributes to our ‘loser mentality’ culture.

Every time a try is conceded on his wing, or today when he was playing fullback - anywhere near him, he turns around and blames somebody else. This happens every single time.

In attack whenever he gets tackled he gets up whinging to the ref rather than just focusing on playing the ball.

Not to mention his infamous ‘A and B defender’ tweet earlier this year.

This place is congested enough without starting threads on players that already exist.

That's true, but the condescending response I got is typical of why I rarely bother to post here anymore.

It was hardly **condescending** - it didn't take you long to find the right thread to post in.

Con descending isn't that the Greek parachutist!!!

He has a brother who is a ski jumper .....Faz Descending

Sport Confidential: David Nofoaluma sanctioned by Wests Tigers for off-field incident

An off-field incident as well as a serious concussion has kept Wests Tigers winger David Nofoaluma away from the field in recent weeks.

Confidential has learned that Nofoaluma has been the subject of an internal disciplinary sanction in recent weeks which has resulted in him being overlooked for a first grade starting spot.

Club sources were tight-lipped on the nature of the indiscretion, but it is understood it has been frowned upon by his fellow players, in particular the senior leadership group.

The incident has been described as a “minor slip in standards” but was enough for his teammates to look down upon the winger’s actions, leading to the sanction.

Nofoaluma continues to be troubled by headaches, according to sources at the club, although he has been named on an extended bench for Saturday’s game against South Sydney at Accor Stadium.

The 28-year-old has not played since round eight and was spotted leaving the Tigers clash against Canterbury at half-time as he dealt with ongoing headaches.

He is among the richest wingers in the game with his salary nearing $500,000.

It is the second time Nofoaluma has been in the spotlight over his off-field behaviour. Last year, he was stood down from the club’s senior leadership group after turning up to training under the weather following the wedding of chair Lee Hagipantelis’ daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
If only it were grounds to rip up his contract. Then we could finally be rid of this arrogant and defensively inept clown.

Wonder if the club has a three strikes policy…

Last edited:
Sport Confidential: David Nofoaluma sanctioned by Wests Tigers for off-field incident

An off-field incident as well as a serious concussion has kept Wests Tigers winger David Nofoaluma away from the field in recent weeks.

Confidential has learned that Nofoaluma has been the subject of an internal disciplinary sanction in recent weeks which has resulted in him being overlooked for a first grade starting spot.

Club sources were tight-lipped on the nature of the indiscretion, but it is understood it has been frowned upon by his fellow players, in particular the senior leadership group.

The incident has been described as a “minor slip in standards” but was enough for his teammates to look down upon the winger’s actions, leading to the sanction.

Nofoaluma continues to be troubled by headaches, according to sources at the club, although he has been named on an extended bench for Saturday’s game against South Sydney at Accor Stadium.

The 28-year-old has not played since round eight and was spotted leaving the Tigers clash against Canterbury at half-time as he dealt with ongoing headaches.

He is among the richest wingers in the game with his salary nearing $500,000.

It is the second time Nofoaluma has been in the spotlight over his off-field behaviour. Last year, he was stood down from the club’s senior leadership group after turning up to training under the weather following the wedding of chair Lee Hagipantelis’ daughter.

Author is not named so i am not sure of how much truth is involved in it

Reactions: BZN
Don’t know what he has done but gee I thought he was ok this season , yes couple mistakes but finished well and does the dirty hit ups , I suspect more to come on what has happened

Members online

Back