David Nofoaluma #164

I don't think anyone in here cares how salford goes, some people just want to see how he progresses in the super league.
Yeh that's my take
So often we hear 'hes past it' etc etc should go to England hell kill it there

Not always the case apparently... Looks like we got one right for a change

And Nof. just cost Salford the game.
Leading 12-10 and 5m out from their own line Nof. goes to dummy half, stands up and ambles towards the defence who push him back in goal.
From the short restart he drops the ball into the arms of a Wigan player who strolls 10m to win the game.
1st game and his teammates are already throwing their arms in the air at him.
Worst debut in living memory by an Aussie in Super League
Sounds like his heart has left the game…. Boxing next?

Imagine getting paid big bucks to play a game you love yet struggle for motivation. Sounds like a mental health problem, honestly.
I believe Aaron Woods once said it was just a job like any other. Explains why his career deteriorated as far as it did.

All this Nof obsession amuses me ! I actually don't give a dam how Salford go or why ?
I will be very concerned how Staines and Tupou go under the high ball tomorrow afternoon in Canberra .Really hope they catch everything

Here here ! Our focus is fully on Canberra tomorrow. David who ?
Let’s go Tigers !

If you're both so disinterested in the topic why are you reading/submitting replies to a thread titled "David Nofoaluma #164"?

The first Wigan try came via a grubber kick to his wing.
He didn't turn and chase, he just fell over backwards and lay on the ground. No attempt to even stand up.
And you all should all be interested in Super League results. Don't you want to see who we'll be playing in the World Club championship?

1710474939227.png
1710474440873.png

And people scoffed when I said he actively avoids making tackles...

Last edited:
Yeh that's my take
So often we hear 'hes past it' etc etc should go to England hell kill it there

Not always the case apparently... Looks like we got one right for a change
If his head isn't right he'll have plenty more games like that one against Wigan. Gets himself sorted and hell score 100 tries in the UK too in half as many games.

I say that as someone who thinks he's done and can't stand his attitude.

Reactions: BZN
If his head isn't right he'll have plenty more games like that one against Wigan. Gets himself sorted and hell score 100 tries in the UK too in half as many games.

I say that as someone who thinks he's done and can't stand his attitude.
When has his head been right??

Seriously the guy's exit interview proved he had been in fairyland for at least the past four years!!

He was utterly diabolical and displayed every aspect of his game that ensured he is unemployable in the NRL and will have the same status in the UK when his one-year deal concludes!

Back