Declan Casey Josh Feledy

has anyone seen them play ? Any expectations one way or the other ?
I have watched a few cup games and Feledy certainly knows his way to the tryline .Casey can also do some good when we have the ball however our cup side is dead last and has conceded 323 points in 10 games with a F&A deficit of 141 points in 10 games by comparison our NRL side has conceded about a hundred points less with a deficit of 81 points .All this in just 10 games
Defence of our cup side is horrible and Feledy and Casey at center contribute to that !!

To be fair to them out forward back is tiny in nsw cup and we are rarely on the front foot. At least our forward pack doesn't get rolled every week so it my be a new xp for then

They are both trying to forge careers in RL. That’s a pretty poor decision if they can’t tackle.
Anyone can tackle, it’s a mindset.
If they want to be regular NRL players bad enough, they will not miss a tackle.

I'm keen to see DC play

He was decent at the dogs, although he played one game which was individually one of the worst games by a player I've seen in a long time.

Strikes me as a no nonsense footballer.
This is his chance to shine.
Having a good performance will do well for his career, with us or with an aim of finding a start elsewhere.
This 100%
I saw him play three times.
Twice he played very well in a struggling side and the third was horrid. Nightmare.
Seems a bit nervy.
If he plays like the first two games he will be a handy fill in.

I think attacking wise they both show some promise, defensively I am a bit worried tonight.

People having a bet each way… if they crap the bed it is their defence … it might just be them ,,,

Glad it was the defence that worried the lower grade experts..: they can’t hold onto the ball

I'm in shock by Casey's game. I've backed him all year and he is definitely better then what he did tonight. Maybe it's the name, Casey/Kasey just doesn't work for the Tigers.

Latest posts

Back