Dejected!

stryker

I was on a serious high this afternoon. The boys were attacking well, passes for the most part were sticking, Parra were stuffing up, the beers were flowing and we were up by 31-0 with 15 minutes to go.

What happened next was so disgraceful that I nearly booed the boys off the field. They should be thoroughly ashamed with that effort. Words can not express how utterly disgusted I am.

What a dog effort. Lift your game boys or you WILL NOT MAKE THE 8!!!!!!!

I just cant believe that after leading 31 blot I walked out of the stadium so embarrassed. Reminded me of that attrocious game in Penrith years ago. On the way out a group of drunken Parra supporters spotted me and my mates and shouted "Tigers are sh#t!" Usually this fires me up and I confront people like this….today I looked at them and said "yeah you've got a bloody good point".

Yeah I was so happy when we were 31-0, I was thinking we might keep yet another team to 0 and put some more points on.

By the end of it I was just glad to get the win.

@stryker said:
On the way out a group of drunken Parra supporters spotted me and my mates and shouted "Tigers are sh#t!" Usually this fires me up and I confront people like this….today I looked at them and said "yeah you've got a bloody good point".

If it was me instead of you i would of somthing real bad lol

@stryker said:
I was on a serious high this afternoon. The boys were attacking well, passes for the most part were sticking, Parra were stuffing up, the beers were flowing and we were up by 31-0 with 15 minutes to go.

What happened next was so disgraceful that I nearly booed the boys off the field. They should be thoroughly ashamed with that effort. Words can not express how utterly disgusted I am.

What a dog effort. Lift your game boys or you WILL NOT MAKE THE 8!!!!!!!

I just cant believe that after leading 31 blot I walked out of the stadium so embarrassed. Reminded me of that attrocious game in Penrith years ago. On the way out a group of drunken Parra supporters spotted me and my mates and shouted "Tigers are sh#t!" Usually this fires me up and I confront people like this….today I looked at them and said "yeah you've got a bloody good point".

x2

got to the ground today only to be told it was sold out. got home, watched the game and at 31-0 up thought gee i wish i was out there now…..

when parra scored that second try i turned to my wife and said 'i bet you we win 31-30'. could see it coming. when we stop playing, which we should NEVER do, we really are an embarrassment. ive never been so angry after a win. any decent let alone top four team would have closed that out professionally. i can understand letting a couple in but wow, 30 points in 12 mins. disgracefull

I was so disappointed at the Matt Ryan try. I thought "Damn, it would have been incredible to hold them to 0". I went on here to praise them for their win, then I find out the score is 31-30\. Dejected is not a strong enough word for how I am feeling. I have exams soon and I can't even focus for them now.

@Black Orange White said:
I was so disappointed at the Matt Ryan try. I thought "Damn, it would have been incredible to hold them to 0". I went on here to praise them for their win, then I find out the score is 31-30\. Dejected is not a strong enough word for how I am feeling. I have exams soon and I can't even focus for them now.

x2 exactly what i was thinking

@TigerOnFyah said:
If it was me instead of you i would of said suck me off

:laughing: you would have told a group of grown men to suck you off?…what if they did? :confused: The game was in Sydney you know....got to be careful saying stuff like that.

@stryker said:
@TigerOnFyah said:

you would have told a group of grown men to suck you off?…what if they did? The game was in Sydney you know....got to be careful saying stuff like that.

Well if he got sucked off, he might have been credited with three hit ups and an offload!
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@Swordy said:
@stryker said:
@TigerOnFyah said:

you would have told a group of grown men to suck you off?…what if they did? The game was in Sydney you know....got to be careful saying stuff like that.

Well if he got sucked off, he might have been credited with three hit ups and an offload!
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

lol, im from sydney

Latest posts

Members online

Back