Doueihi does ACL again

Bad luck for Doueihi. Will be hard to come back and if if does, he will likely be even slower with less lateral movement.

Also bad luck for the club. Re-signed him early and will likely be paying a chunk of our cap and have a top 30 spot taken by somebody who will miss a chunk of next year.

Please roast me if this is wishful thinking but Daine Laurie at 6 reminds me of benji at 6

Adam has had terrible luck with knee injuries.
Today yet another season ending ACL injury after he did in 2021 and missed half of 2022.

The club extended his contract by one year to the end of 2024.

Is he too risky to keep on after that? Have his performances justified it?

And who will be the halves now? Bring Wakeham back?
His too shit of a football player to keep on anyway, the injury hopefully forces the Tigers to grow some gonads to not re-sign him.

Sad for Doueihi but im glad we only extended him by 1 yr possibly because we were concerned by his injuries and rightly so. I think he's done certainly done here his knee's are made of biscuits if he does get back maybe union may be more his go.

Sad for Doueihi but im glad we only extended him by 1 yr possibly because we were concerned by his injuries and rightly so. I think he's done certainly done here his knee's are made of biscuits if he does get back maybe union may be more his go.
Early release by the Tigers so he can go play cat at Union, Super League or Sydney Shield, should never step foot on a first grade pitch ever again 🙏

It's usually mostly just lateral movement you can't do with an acl.

When I did mine, had it taped up and went back out again because I'd never done a knee before. 😦
I hope you made a full recovery and did not do any more damage to it because you kept on playing

I hope you made a full recovery and did not do any more damage to it because you kept on playing
Was 30 years ago!

Didn't do any more damage - just kept falling over every time I tried to do anything but go straight ahead!

Fwiw, recos don't last forever (at least when I had mine) and I haven't been able to run for 15 years. Also had a hip replacement last year, so I've paid for it, but regret nothing!

NOTHING!! 🤣

Latest posts

Back