Fallen Soldiers

I remember SG threatening to leave the forum almost once a week. Was he turfed or did he leave on his own?

@foreveratiger said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
Thought i read he was banned. I remember Willow never being a fan of him.

What did he do ?

i admit he used to annoy me though , but then again i'm sure i would annoy some on here aswell .

Only some :laughing:

@innsaneink said:
@Yossarian said:
@Geo. said:
@innsaneink said:
http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18911

This is the we tanked thread…

http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18895

So I'm guessing he didn't send those texts? Also I might have missed something but he seemed to take a shot at Ink before he'd even replied to the opening post?

I'd forgotten about that, but reading it back I remember at the time it surprised me… Very random, guess he was waiting for me in his thread.
Wed had plenty of stoushes before that though

Someone at one stage told me the Gunge was related or good mates with Robbie

Usually why when I replied to his comments I would tell him to say G'day to Robbie

@Demps said:
I also remember tigersrule4life
he was good value…. swag tiger the re-incarnation?

MarshallMagic was another similar one

Browsing some old threads and saw this old mate post….

@smeghead said:
Oh and Gerry Harvey. Dominate his old arse

LOL, he was a moderator too.
Not sighted in a long time.

@westTAHger said:
where did smoking gun go too?
or crouching tiger ?

Crouching Tiger -

you's don't know

he went onto Hollywood and became a valuable member in 'The Hangover' franchise.
Mr. Chow - "Oh yeah? Why don't you suck on these little Chinese nuts?"

Old news.

Crouching was funny. He hated Ellis and called him a big pillow all the time.
I liked Alien. He stirred things up.
There was another dude who made me laugh. Pies and sausage rolls I think his name was.

@Sabre said:
@Demps said:
I also remember tigersrule4life
he was good value…. swag tiger the re-incarnation?

MarshallMagic was another similar one

MM was back the other day , posted in the soccer thread giving it to the Poms :laughing:

I have to admit, I will get on here daily and read all the great posts, whether it be positive, negative or a rant. I don't post all that much but I am always around here. There were alot of nutters in the past, it's not till a thread pops up like this that we get to remininse about our forgotten, fallen and deserted former conrads. Long live the tigers and the best forum in the world. :righton:

that's funny Crouching - i know you told me not to tell them - I apologize for letting the cat out of the bag. Please forgive me mate. If they ask for money - blame me

@ said:
smeghead, BRET, Mrs T, hybrid, Kaiser (andthekungfensufungkingtrannihow), heaps missing.
i remember Geo went missing for a few years too.

Thanks for the mention. I didn't know this place was still kicking, I thought facebook may have taken over all the banter these days.

I stumbled back here thanks to an inbox message notification.

Hope everyone is doing well.

UTT!!

Hybrid Tiger used to give pretty good insight. Hasn't been seen in ages.

@ said:
Hey mish how is ya?
Hope all is well.

P. S. Did you understand the message? :laughing:

Yeah I am great thanks :slight_smile:

Hmm sounds like you know what the message was about?? No I didn't understand the message, I don't think it was meant for me.

Hope you are well too :slight_smile:

@ said:
Haha, welcome back..

Just another one.. #Bringbacktigertorch

Thanks, although not really 'back', just stopping by :slight_smile:

Great to see so many familiar usernames still around though :slight_smile:

This thread reminds me that I've been coming here for some 13-14 years, in one guise or another. Amazing really, how it's become part of my life and one of the tentpoles for how I follow rugby league.

@ said:
This thread reminds me that I've been coming here for some 13-14 years, in one guise or another. Amazing really, how it's become part of my life and one of the tentpoles for how I follow rugby league.

Do you remember when I was "CULLUS.ONLINE"

Back in the days of Sincas and gr8_1

lol

Latest posts

Back