Fifitas Comments

Andrew Fafita was just interviewed on Channel 7 after the Sharks defeated the Dragons. His words: (and I'm paraphrasing)
"It's just to close here compared to the Tigers…the boys are all so close and there's no **split groups** like at the Tigers.."
\
\
Now why would Fafita say something like that?

Who cares.

4 games and his already gloating. Get through the year and then let's see.

This is one reason we got rid of him. His attitude towards everything was wrong. Thought he was bigger then he was.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Andrew Fafita has an opinion. opinions are are like bottoms. everyone has one.
who cares what he says, I don't.

all I am concerned about is wests-tigers winning games.

@Coast Tiger said:
Sounds like Fafita is still bitter at being let go. He has a shot at the club at every opportunity. He needs to get over it and move on

Andrew could not be happier at the Sharks…...
Where theres smoke theres fire......

Shows what sort of bloke he is IMO. Might be true, might be sour grapes but it's not very professional of him to be saying it
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@tiger tigers said:
@Coast Tiger said:
Sounds like Fafita is still bitter at being let go. He has a shot at the club at every opportunity. He needs to get over it and move on

**Andrew could not be happier at the Sharks**…...
Where theres smoke theres fire......

You will probably find that all the Sharks Players get discounts at many local Fast Food Outlets… I'm hearing the sales growth for KFC Miranda have grown by 27% since Fifita moved to the Shire.

Andrews only problem was he fell out with the coach ,,,,,
which always means player is gone…..
We can only hope the whole team falls out with Mr Sheens.....

@brk53y said:
Shows what sort of bloke he is IMO. Might be true, might be sour grapes but it's not very professional of him to be saying it
\
\
Agreed, a totally unprofessional comment to make to the media he should be above that imo.

Have any of you people ever played a team sport? You think this doesnt happen with other teams at any level of competition in various sports? Its happening at your workplace and you dont even realise it. Of course there are different groups who do things together and others who dont. The people I work with I have nothing to do with outside of work. NOTHING.

Let me give you some examples. I played cricket for 10 years at a decent level. It happened there. There were a group of guys who would go out for breakfast before every game. Some had to work before the game, others preferred to stay home with their families, others were just not interested or couldnt afford to go out for breakfast before every game. But once we entered the dressing rooms we were ONE. All out there to do a job for each other. And it was the same after the game. We would all go back to the pub to do the right thing by the sponsor. Some would have a soft drink or 2 and go home to the family. Others would have dinner and a couple of beers and some would turn it into a big night and end up at a nightclub.

I live in Wollongong and see the Dragons nearly everyday. When they have their break in between training sessions you will see them not at 1 cafe but at 2 or 3\. And they are in the same groups most of the time. This was more evident when Darius Boyd was at the club! Generally the forwards stuck together (weyman, hunt, merrin and the exception of cooper etc) then there was the experienced older group of hornby, gasnier, young, scott and prior. I have never seen soward and never saw costigan or jeremy smith.

This happens everywhere people. My take on Fifitas comments are that he was obviously out of favour with the coaching staff as well as the players. Therefore he didnt fit in any of the groups.

@benji#6 said:
Have any of you people ever played a team sport? You think this doesnt happen with other teams at any level of competition in various sports? Its happening at your workplace and you dont even realise it. Of course there are different groups who do things together and others who dont. The people I work with I have nothing to do with outside of work. NOTHING.

Let me give you some examples. I played cricket for 10 years at a decent level. It happened there. There were a group of guys who would go out for breakfast before every game. Some had to work before the game, others preferred to stay home with their families, others were just not interested or couldnt afford to go out for breakfast before every game. But once we entered the dressing rooms we were ONE. All out there to do a job for each other. And it was the same after the game. We would all go back to the pub to do the right thing by the sponsor. Some would have a soft drink or 2 and go home to the family. Others would have dinner and a couple of beers and some would turn it into a big night and end up at a nightclub.

I live in Wollongong and see the Dragons nearly everyday. When they have their break in between training sessions you will see them not at 1 cafe but at 2 or 3\. And they are in the same groups most of the time. This was more evident when Darius Boyd was at the club! Generally the forwards stuck together (weyman, hunt, merrin and the exception of cooper etc) then there was the experienced older group of hornby, gasnier, young, scott and prior. I have never seen soward and never saw costigan or jeremy smith.

This happens everywhere people. My take on Fifitas comments are that he was obviously out of favour with the coaching staff as well as the players. Therefore he didnt fit in any of the groups.

This was something I wrote last night in regards to Andrew Fifitas comments on the divided camp at the tigers.

Back