FITNESS & GYM

almost 55,slimish healthy eating, grog monster,and yours Cc
55kg, my god Merlot you should have been a jockey ha ha.
I'm walking so much daily that I'm wearing my sand shoes out.
I'm not eating the right foods though. At the start of the year I was over 130kg and now I'm under.
I don't have the big gut though which is a bonus. I'm very tall and heavy by nature.
Sugar is my downfall. 🥺

55kg, my god Merlot you should have been a jockey ha ha.
I'm walking so much daily that I'm wearing my sand shoes out.
I'm not eating the right foods though. At the start of the year I was over 130kg and now I'm under.
I don't have the big gut though which is a bonus. I'm very tall and heavy by nature.
Sugar is my downfall. 🥺
55years old-sugar is BAD OOOOKKKKKKA

I thought we played against each, don't tell me I was 10years older than you when I played for Willoughby.
Now I really feel old.
Is there anyone on the forum as old or older than me? 😭

Start of last year, I started a new job. Also did Febfast and really cut down on the booze. Started doing 10000 steps each week day, and ended up walking 5km every night in under an hour. I lost 18kg by the end of the year. I've put back on 3-4kg, but haven't been good at the consistent exercise (covid, hip pain, etc) and I'm really disappointed in myself. I've still got another 28-30 to go, but that's much better than the almost 50 I started with.
That's excellent progress Suze.

Rebounds are natural. I think from time to time you need to treat yourself too otherwise it becomes a chore.

I would imagine that this clip applies to Australians as well.
Sugar was once classed as a poison and a drug.
Once you get a sugar fix it follows by an energy low...a drug.
Sugar is one of the leading causes of heart disease, obesity, diabetes and mental disorders.
Since I've reduced my intake of sugar I feel a lot healthier and my PTSD has not hit the same highs and lows as when indulged in sugar fixes.

Sugar is one of the leading causes of heart disease, obesity, diabetes and mental disorders.
Since I've reduced my intake of sugar I feel a lot healthier and my PTSD has not hit the same highs and lows as when indulged in sugar fixes.
i saw a dropkick on a train-give a 6mth old coke cola in a baby bottle once

Last edited:
Every once in a while Ill have a fizzy drink on a hot day.
The first mouthful is brilliant. By the time I get to the end of the can or bottle I feel sick.
A bloke I know drinks 6 litres of coke a day. He is fat but not as big as the cattle in Dempsy’s photo above. His teeth though….they’ve cost him a fortune.

Yeah, he actually looks fit.
The other two look a bit AIDSy
Rebel came into money....
I daresay she took the surgery route.
Probably claims health eating though.

ES speaks well about his journey, has mad loose skin but said he was a full blown heroine addict and I think he mentioned it was harder to stop eating bad food than quit the Harry.

Members online

Back