Fitzy blitzes fans in the proper forum

Hmmm so if we criticise players that play bad we are not real fans? LOL Give it a break Tim.

I give credit when it's due. I gave credit to Fitzy for doing some good things last night. It's not easy catching them bombs when the ball is very wet, and when you have big boofheads smashing you as soon as you catch the ball.

I think the comment above was right about those who critcise fitzy do it because they have a vendetta against him he is nowhere near as bad as they say and is actually a decent player and would get a run in most first grade squads

Im sorry but hes the most boring player in the NRL, all he does is run from dummy half and get smashed 5 metres backwards and playing fullback if what Sheens says is true and hes there for the rest of the year.. hes gonna have to learn not to run sideways at least playing fullback he can get away with his famous voluntary tackle

Oh Dear… :astonished:

The Club actually read forums ......worse still they actually care enough to bite back......

This proves it.....It's time to go......

Yep he was stepped around by the slowest player in the knights … I dare you Sheens pick him every week because a fast and good footy player will carve him up be a man of your word make him the permanant fullback so we can finally get a new coach for 2011.Please what GARBAGE!

where not fans?? well then Parra must not have any fans seeing all they do through March to May is want the entire team sacked before they start winning and think their the greatest team in the world

Sheens is kidding saying he had a great game. That is the problem with Fitzhenry. He sets such a low standard that whenever he has a slightly above average game it becomes a great game. For instance some supporters on here will claim he had a great game when he simply does not drop the ball for 80 minutes. He still made 2 or 3 comical errors last night.

Against better sides there is no way we can have Fitzhenry playing in a key position.

You know that Tim Sheens is really under pressure when he starts bagging the fans.

@boonboon said:
I think the comment above was right about those who critcise fitzy do it because they have a vendetta against him he is nowhere near as bad as they say and is actually a decent player and would get a run in most first grade squads

Yeah, I remember the bidding war we were in with the storm, dragons, eels, waratahs and GWS to get him

@Eddie said:
Sheens is kidding saying he had a great game. That is the problem with Fitzhenry. He sets such a low standard that whenever he has a slightly above average game it becomes a great game. For instance some supporters on here will claim he had a great game when he simply does not drop the ball for 80 minutes. He still made 2 or 3 comical errors last night.

Against better sides there is no way we can have Fitzhenry playing in a key position.

spot on. i was actually saying this to a co-worker today

I wonder if Sheens reads forums?? He must be feeling the heat, he is the sort of person that thinks they are never wrong. He will experiment with some-thing and even if he looks like a fool he will persevere with them till they show a glimpse of form then come out with the so called fan line, he said the same about johny Morris after he had a good game. This is him just boosting his ego and guess what Sheens without us so called fans you wouldnt have a job you mong.

I have no issues with Sheens biting back - he is being criticed so fair enough he can justify himself but to do it in the media impying they aren't fans if they are critical of a player?? Not a good move for the image of the club.
What if those non fans decide not to turn up to games, buy merchandise or become members again with this kind of lack of appreciation he has shown them? They spend their $$$ on the club so he shouldn't be saying they aren't fans.

I wonder why an article like this didn't come out after one of his 9 previous games?

@Eddie said:
You know that Tim Sheens is really under pressure when he starts bagging the fans.

We aren't fans Eddie. We are "so called fans".

"So called fans" that spend over $300 on season tickets

"So called fans" that spend thousands of dollars in mechandise each and every year.

"So called fans".

Thanks Tim.

Tim and Robbie were asked for an apology by the fans last week…they delivered..
Fitzhenry deserves an apology...let's see if the shoe fits the other foot...

@fergiefurr said:
I wonder why an article like this didn't come out after one of his 9 previous games?

Because they were waiting for a decent game before they could publish it. It only took two and a half months.

that's all fairly pathetic really, yeah he did quite well defusing the bombs, especially under those conditions…. pretty sure the bulk of the forum is happy saying that, but it's overall, not just 1 game out of the many he's played that we're all still frustrated with, yeah if he actually kills it at fullback, great, but that does not wipe the slate clean every other game he's played.

As for the so-called fans bit, plenty of people on facebook are carrying on like that, blinkers on, shouldn't criticize the club, the players and especially the coach... we're not real fans if we do that.... just makes me want to punch something.

Latest posts

Members online

Back