Fonua Pole #257

looked much better at the back end of the game, simplified his game and just ran hard! Assuming the moved him back to a prop and Bateman was playing lock. Pole isn’t a lock I think we need to get him back to just being a damaging ball runner, really rate the kid highly hopefully we lock him away long term

looked much better at the back end of the game, simplified his game and just ran hard! Assuming the moved him back to a prop and Bateman was playing lock. Pole isn’t a lock I think we need to get him back to just being a damaging ball runner, really rate the kid highly hopefully we lock him away long term
I think ur 100% right he looks better been a prop , but us letting joffa go has left us ONE short

Must easier when you are actually in a game and you look a chance to actually get a win.

Hard work when you are getting belted all the time.

Must easier when you are actually in a game and you look a chance to actually get a win.

Hard work when you are getting belted all the time.
The ability to stand up and take a hard run when your on the back foot is really something that’s been missing from the tigers for a long time
He has the ability I hope he gets to realise it

Back