Fonua Pole #257

It's the Monday after our last match for the season on Friday night and mad monday at the races on Saturday and this guy is in the WT gym doing a weights session (source: Insta) and was pushing out 130kg+ reps on the inclined assisted bench press.

One of the few positives of this season for mine. Great young player.

It's the Monday after our last match for the season on Friday night and mad monday at the races on Saturday and this guy is in the WT gym doing a weights session (source: Insta) and was pushing out 130kg+ reps on the inclined assisted bench press.
Does that mean he has signed with the storm lol?

Or do we finally actually have a good one?

1000006812.jpg

Putting in work with a few of the youngins'
Few Parra lads in there too? Talagi bros and our old mate Kelma.

Fainu is huge and still has some folding out to do.
If we can see the best of him some very good times to come our way.
If Luai doesn't come this year unfortunately Benji has to hopefully get a Sezer/Fainu combo going for a finals shot.

Fainu is ready and if he can replicate his potential in 1sts in the halves it might give us the edge we need.

If Luai doesn't come this year unfortunately Benji has to hopefully get a Sezer/Fainu combo going for a finals shot.

Fainu is ready and if he can replicate his potential in 1sts in the halves it might give us the edge we need.

Its his brother in the pic.
Luai is zero chance of playing for us this year.

View attachment 9355

Putting in work with a few of the youngins'
Few Parra lads in there too? Talagi bros and our old mate Kelma.

What a stud Fonua is. Luke Laulili'i looks big
too. He's going to be a problem. We talk about
juniors a lot but he rarely gets a mention. The
kid is going to be a star in the near future he
rips & tears. Lucky to have the Laulili'i bros

What a stud Fonua is. Luke Laulili'i looks big
too. He's going to be a problem. We talk about
juniors a lot but he rarely gets a mention. The
kid is going to be a star in the near future he
rips & tears. Lucky to have the Laulili'i bros
well said. he’s a freak. you don’t name Aus Schoolboys at 17 unless you are a genuine talent.

I’m really interested to see what his future looks like. obviously he’d prefer to play fullback but I think he’ll definitely come into grade via the wing, although Marshall seems to prefer tall timber on the flanks.

regardless tho I think he’s about to have a brilliant junior reps season and rocket into first grade contention for 2025.

well said. he’s a freak. you don’t name Aus Schoolboys at 17 unless you are a genuine talent.

I’m really interested to see what his future looks like. obviously he’d prefer to play fullback but I think he’ll definitely come into grade via the wing, although Marshall seems to prefer tall timber on the flanks.

regardless tho I think he’s about to have a brilliant junior reps season and rocket into first grade contention for 2025.

For sure man, 17 playing u/18 Australian schools
is nothing to sneeze at. Could definately see
him playing on the flank as you mentioned, it's
possible that he could be groomed as a centre
too. Such a weapon - he & young Makasini
are wrecking balls. Our juniors are going to be
a great watch throughout all grades this year

Back