Food thread

I was looking after the grand kids last week and like an idiot took them to KFC for a treat, left with a second mortgage on the house. Stunned at what they were getting for $20 a pop. Couple bits of 3rd rate chicken and soggy chips. Mortified. Old Winston learnt his lesson.
I go to Grill'd Healthy Burgers in Brisbane, are they in Sydney? Awesome burgers and chips...num num
4d20fecf70b956eb248b595ae9eceb37--girl-next-door-big-burgers.jpg
Healthy 🤣

Yeah. Bang for buck I reckon Zambrero goes the best. Get a burrito that'll fill you up for less than $13 and it tastes better than Guzman y Gomez and Mad Mex.
I got food poisoning from a Zamberos.
I wouldn’t send my worst enemy into that joint

Chubby Buns
Loaded by BL
Mary's
Vics meats
Thirsty Bird
Mr Crackles (not a burger but OMG)

So many good burgers

cafe ish didnt make it through covid

Reactions: AJ1
Lucky Lapointe brought KFC pizza hut n lone star to Oz,nice bloke lives up the road

KFC , Maccas , Hungry Jack , all crap
gets some good Thai food into ya
if not Thai , then Lebbo chicken with the homus , garlic , those veg strips ( I think it’s turnip pickled ) and a sprinkle of chips
and if all fails leg ham off the bone / Tastty cheese and tomato with shit loads of pepper toasty

if not Thai , then Lebbo chicken with the homus , garlic , those veg strips ( I think it’s turnip pickled ) and a sprinkle of chips
and if all fails leg ham off the bone / Tastty cheese and tomato with shit loads of pepper toasty
Take easy on the KFC, those 11 secret herbs and spices are pretty good.
The Old Dirty Bird.

Now we’re talking

I've read all the "Oporto" jibes about our overweight players over the years. I'm in Vic so only saw my first Oporto in Cranbourne last week while doing a racehorse handling course at the track.

I'd already eaten but it didn't really grab me?

I've read all the "Oporto" jibes about our overweight players over the years. I'm in Vic so only saw my first Oporto in Cranbourne last week while doing a racehorse handling course at the track.

I'd already eaten but it didn't really grab me?
#1 for me.
Delicious 💯

I am not in a position to be able to bbq today, but would love to hear what everyone else is BBQing or what you’re having for Oz Day lunch?

Back