Gallant injury

izotope

Assuming he's out
Now we know sheens is just going to most likely make it

1\. moltzen
6\. marshall
7\. morris

What can we do to stop this happening.. i refuse to let sheens ruin the rest of the season having morris in attack.
Keep him as impact bench?

Is their an email address to bombard or anything!?

I bet yaz the Fonz uses the Gallant injury as an excuse not to play him for the rest of the year. Just like what has happenend with Halatau's mystery injury and Matt Head's injured pinky last year.

If Morris goes back into the halves, you can kiss goodbye Season 2009\. Better off bringing up Hanbury or Heratakuku to fill the Fullback position and keeping Moltzen at 7\. Do not temper with the halves dynamics at this stage of the season. It could very well spell disaster.

Fingers crossed Mighty Mouse's calf injury is just a cork. With extensive rehab and treatment, hopefully he will be right for the Cronulla game.

A report on the radio said Sheens would put Lawrence to fullback and leave Collis at centre.

i like the look of that!

yeaa i reckon put lawrence at fullback and keep collis in the centres
and also lawrence played mostly fullback as a kid :mrgreen:

Pleeeeease Tim keep Benji & Moltzen in the halves!

On another note I hope this injury doesn't cost Shannon Gallant a contract, then again was he going to get one anyway?

oh no, but if coming from the horse's mouth and he hasnt said "we'll use morris in the halves" has to be good… right : :unamused:

@Balmain Bug said:
I bet yaz the Fonz uses the Gallant injury as an excuse not to play him for the rest of the year. Just like what has happenend with Halatau's mystery injury and Matt Head's injured pinky last year.

Lawrence will play fullback.

IMO Halatau doesn't deserve run.

And Head knew the deal, but wasn't up to it. Same at Dragons.

I would be happy for Lawrence to play fullback, however I would also be surprised considering he has never been considered since Hodgo left.

Hard luck.

Put a smile on his face and finalise a contract which is fair for both parties in the next week.

It will give the team a little lift to I think hearing news of a fresh deal for him

What are the chances of Lui coming in to the side at no. 6 or 7 and Moltzen at 1?

Collis struggles to compete against good strong ball runners when he is defending and it will cost us a finals spot if we persist with him.
On top of that, he`s leaving the club at the end of season in any case, we should be looking to our future and blooding players such as Robert Lui, Moltzen went better than ok at fullback today didn`t he ???

@MacDougall said:
@Hbom said:
@steven_tiger said:
From facebook:

'Shannon Gallant season is ova'

Gibbs idea of a joke?

Unfortunately it's from Gallants facebook not Gibbs.

That's not good to hear, though I would be surprised if he would know that before the x-ray is done and results are in. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back