Gibbs Charged

If that was worth 3 weeks we might as well throw pillows at the opposition. There was absolutley nothing in it.

Yep what a joke….any other team apart from the Tigers he would've gotten a downgrade...I'm sick and tired of things going against us....I wish the Tigers were owned by News Limited... :exclamation:

What a load of crap….Who's gunna give away the penalties now.....Over to you Daine

A dead set disgrace. The NRL judiciary is soft. A bunch of powder puffs. How does one Justin Poore get off scott free whilst blatantly putting Elford in a compromising position well above the horizontal and walks away with a clean slate? Whilst a knee in the butt cheek at bet receives 3 weeks on the sideline. Where is the bloody consistency? Forget the charge and the suspension. The consistency or lack there of is what infuriates me. Injuries, a joke of a suspension, all adds to the mountain of adversity. Let's conquer it and throw it back in their faces! Carn' Wests!! Time to lift Tigers…..LIFT!!!

the precedent was set and Gibbs should have realised that he must have some variation of jonathon thurston as his name and aim for the head when trying to stop a tackle feet first

no less and of course the charge is gonna stick

@alexaki said:
Yep what a joke….**any other team apart from the Tigers he would've gotten a downgrade**...I'm sick and tired of things going against us....I wish the Tigers were owned by News Limited... :exclamation:

Agreed. It's getting ridiculous.

You have got to be kidding me.

![](http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2009/07/16/1225750/695088-johnathan-thurston.jpg)

How about some bloody consistency, fair dinkum plankton would give some of these guys a run in an IQ test.

biggest joke ever… and the overrated Thurston gets let off for kicking a player in the head.. oh wait a minutes his name is Thurston and loved by everyone

Back