Give 'em the boot!!

crouching_tiger

Once again last night, the slippery surface showed us all that X-Blades are simply a poor choice of boot. Just sad to think that because of a sponsorship deal, most blokes out on the pitch have to wear them as part of the contractual bind.

X-Blades, stick to the rest of the sporting apparel but give up on the boots!! They are simply RUBBISH and not worthy of professional sport.

Lots of players in the NRL wear them.
One of the games best kickers and runners of the ball in Soward wears them.
Poor tradesmen blame their tools

I agree to an extent Ink. I am not that fussed what the halves do but no forward should have been wearing moulded soles out there

were Parramatta wearing Xblabes also ….. NO .... it was wet & slippery ..get over your conspiracy problems Xbades are as good as anything available .....except ice skates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its hard to please everybody. :unamused:

@crouching_tiger said:
Once again last night, the slippery surface showed us all that X-Blades are simply a poor choice of boot. Just sad to think that because of a sponsorship deal, most blokes out on the pitch have to wear them as part of the contractual bind.

X-Blades, stick to the rest of the sporting apparel but give up on the boots!! They are simply RUBBISH and not worthy of professional sport.

I know of two WT players who refuse to wear them. One claimed "they are rubbish" and changed brands. He was known for slipping over a lot and hasn't slipped over since.

But you blokes know best, as i don't see too many wearing them in the World Cup and they're slipping over all the time..

:laughing:

A desperate attempt at saving face and by the way your last statement doesnt even support your argument in any way shape or form….it actually contradicts it.

FAIL.

@crouching_tiger said:
Once again last night, the slippery surface showed us all that X-Blades are simply a poor choice of boot. **Just sad to think that because of a sponsorship deal, most blokes out on the pitch have to wear them as part of the contractual bind.**

Sorry CT but your actually wrong about this. The first two seasons of the sponsorhip deal there was a contractural agreement for the players to wear the boots but since about 2006 or 2007 it hasn't been the case and players can choose whichever boots they like.

The reason you see a lot of players wearing them is because they dont have to pay for them but those who are willing to purchase their own or find other sponsorships are free to do so. Benji is actually sponsored by Asics for example.

@beachtiger said:
@crouching_tiger said:
Once again last night, the slippery surface showed us all that X-Blades are simply a poor choice of boot. **Just sad to think that because of a sponsorship deal, most blokes out on the pitch have to wear them as part of the contractual bind.**

Sorry CT but your actually wrong about this. The first two seasons of the sponsorhip deal there was a contractural agreement for the players to wear the boots but since about 2006 or 2007 it hasn't been the case and players can choose whichever boots they like.

The reason you see a lot of players wearing them is because they dont have to pay for them but those who are willing to purchase their own or find other sponsorships are free to do so. Benji is actually sponsored by Asics for example.

Hmmmm…I guess then that would make this bull shit.

I know of two WT players who refuse to wear them. One claimed "they are rubbish" and changed brands. He was known for slipping over a lot and hasn't slipped over since.

Tsk tsk.

Back