Golf Fanatics

if you ever are at Concord in nsw I got a hole in one on the 11th at Massey Park back in 2014, name on the honour board
never looked like getting one at current club oatlands

break away group that is threatening PGA, near washed out players who need another ½billion to retire on like Phil.
My tip for players is Rahm

Reactions: BZN
if you ever are at Concord in nsw I got a hole in one on the 11th at Massey Park back in 2014, name on the honour board
never looked like getting one at current club oatlands
Take a photo and post it, well have our own WTF honour board, im on one but not hole in one 🥴

Hey Cobar,have you read much about the new Super league golf comp that they want to start in Saudi Arabia....all I heard was that my mate Phil Mickleson is taking a break from golf because of it...Im a lefty and thats why I mentioned Phil...it should be an interesting topic to discuss when more details come out about it...

$3 Billion Breakaway Golf League Threatens To Split PGA Tour​

The PGA Tour’s stranglehold on professional golf may be loosening, with the emergence of a controversial rival tour backed by Saudi Arabia known as the Super Golf League. While confirmed details are still quite sparse at the current stage, what’s clear is a massive shakeup is on the immediate horizon thanks to the latter’s £1.5 billion / AU$2.85 billion war chest.

Aussie legend Greg Norman is currently the face of LIV Golf Investments – the organisation behind Saudi Arabia’s Super Golf League. The group has reportedly been siphoning cash into the Asian Tour as part of its strategic push to establish a presence within the sport’s global stage.
There is so much going on behind the scenes, this will gappen, money talks!

Frustrating Game
If I hit the ball left, it’s a hook. If I hit the ball right, it’s a slice and when I hit it straight, it’s a miracle.
Do you get banned at 100?
No it goes backwards from 113 🤣 actually i have NI

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Back