Golf Fanatics

CAM SMITH WINS RICH $5m PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP

Wow what a fine young Australian, finally he got to see his family and girlfriend due to COVID and in front of them and his local gallery pulled off one of the biggest tournaments earning him a huge paycheck and fedex cup pts.
Team mullet Aussie has the shot of his life:

Last edited by a moderator:
the leader board 4 Coogee Sports/Golf Club from 61-81 in generally good condition is out on the street if anyone is interested,man cave?

CAM SMITH WINS RICH $5m PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP

Wow what a fine young Australian, finally he got to see his family and girlfriend due to COVID and in front of them and his local gallery pulled off one of the biggest tournaments earning him a huge paycheck and fedex cup pts.
Team mullet Aussie has the shot of his life:
The thing that impressed me in the latest episode of The Back Page was when he was asked where he got his gutsy determination from, he could have said to the millions of American viewers;
”Tom Brady never threw the towel in” or gave other examples that the yanks could relate to.
Instead he said,
”I grew up watching the mighty maroons come from behind and never give in to snatch a victory, I guess that was built into me”
Also he started to get teary eyed when he said family comes first Golf comes second.
What a great Australian ambassador.

Reactions: BZN
The U.S. Masters outside North America is one of the four major championships in pro golf. Scheduled for the first full week of April, the Masters is the first major of the year, and unlike the others, it is always held at the same location, Augusta National G.C. Georgia.
masters-640x432.jpg

I'm hoping my fav Aussies Cameron Smith [The Mullet]
Mark Leishman [Leish] do well.
Can we add to Scott's success 🤔

Masters underway. On fox and ninenow/go
In the morning live coverage might pick up The Leishman and Herbert, the rest play earlier.
Round 1
10.55pm Min Woo Lee, Hudson Swafford, Cameron Young
12.23am Cameron Smith, Bryson DeChambeau, Paul Casey
12.56am Adam Scott, Scottie Scheffler, Tony Finau
1.40am Cameron Davis, Bernhard Langer, Christiaan Bezuidenhout
2.24am Lucas Herbert, Patrick Reed, Seamus Power
2.57am Marc Leishman, Webb Simpson, Sungjae Im

Lee, one behind leaders after 6 holes, log jam.
Smith and Scott tee off soon.

I cannot belive my eyes.
I stayed up to watch my fav Cameron Smith double the first to then go on and shoot -4 / 68 to co lead at the half way mark.
If he can hang in there till the final rd I believe he can become the second Aussie to don the green jacket.
The best of the other Aussies is Lucas Herbert who is even after 11 and hanging in there.
Scott finished poor.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Cam can sort out his driver he will be no1 in the world for some time. His short game is insane. He is a breath of fresh air to the PGA, for to long we have had these robotic style golfers on the tour.

Anyway hope he can hold it together for another three days and be there when the whips are cracking

2022 US Masters Round 2 Tee Times [AEST]
Aussies in bold.
10.22pm
— Bernhard Langer, Christiaan Bezuidenhout, Cameron Davis.
11.06pm —
Patrick Reed, Seamus Power, Lucas Herbert.
11.39pm — Marc Leishman,
Webb Simpson, Sungjae Im
2.02am — Min Woo Lee, Hudson Swafford, Cameron Young.
3.30am — Bryson DeChambeau, Cameron Smith, Paul Casey.
4.03am — Adam Scott, Scottie Scheffler, Tony Finau.
Televised on Foxtel 9Go/Now

Common Aussies.

Back