Good News

Hey guys, you've probably noticed I haven't been heavily active on the forum lately.
We have just found out the good news that the missus & I are finally expecting a little tiger
mid-late next year. No doubt this is going to be a huge game changer for both, however it's something we both been wanting for a while, teary at the moment as plans haven't been quite on track for us in the past for some time though, we both are very excited. 👍

PM me if you wanna have a chat.
Congrats mate

Hey guys, you've probably noticed I haven't been heavily active on the forum lately.
We have just found out the good news that the missus & I are finally expecting a little tiger
mid-late next year. No doubt this is going to be a huge game changer for both, however it's something we both been wanting for a while, teary at the moment as plans haven't been quite on track for us in the past for some time though, we both are very excited. 👍

That is wonderful news, congratulations to you & your wife. Yes parenthood is a roller coaster and some days you wonder why you didn’t just get a puppy, but as a parent, I wouldn’t change a thing. My kids have enriched my life so much and continue to do so. Have they always been angels, hell no, but they make me laugh & fill with pride.
Enjoy the ride of a lifetime, it is an amazing journey.

That is wonderful news, congratulations to you & your wife. Yes parenthood is a roller coaster and some days you wonder why you didn’t just get a puppy, but as a parent, I wouldn’t change a thing. My kids have enriched my life so much and continue to do so. Have they always been angels, hell no, but they make me laugh & fill with pride.
Enjoy the ride of a lifetime, it is an amazing journey.
Thanks I appreciate it mate 👍

So much respect for you mate

I've had double thoughts ... now sacrificing most WT '23 games.
Congratulations! When I became engaged I opened an account for our future children. Twenty years of a modest deduction provided options for them - education/car etc. I know it is tough these days but if you can afford to put a little away each fortnight it makes things much easier.

Enjoy their younger years because they grow up quickly and you cannot foresee the future.

Here's one for you TF3.....Follow the doctors advice carefully, not literally 👍
43880f485e91c24500b28281d4ac5438--push-push-the-push.jpg

Cheers mate, too sore to do any dancing, I've got square eyes that's for sure.

Back