Heighington vs Ellis

Zaibatsu

**Hypothetical** question here, I'd be interested in people's thoughts and I don't think this will be lopsided…

If you were given an ultimatum to pick from either Chris Heighington or Gareth Ellis to keep at the club, who would you pick?

Whoever you picked would sign a lifetime contract, whoever you didn't pick would be gone for good, no returning...

Heigho or Elmo?????
\
\
\
**_For me: Ellis._**

That's not an easy one because both players are good in their own right. I'd be leaning towards Ellis purely for his extra size and the extra sting he puts into tackles. Heighno gets through more work in attack, but Ellis is no slouch there and has adapted to the NRL pretty well.

Tough call….....

But I think Heighno has played at his best, and we know what he is capable of.

I think Ellis is yet to show his best, as he is still learning his way in the NRL. I think Ellis could be the best backrower in the game in years to come.

So, simply for sheer potential - Ellis.

Ellis every ady. atleast he doesnt fall wehn running the ball as soon as hes touched

Heigno everyday of the year - His is a loyal champion, remember he could have signed for more elsewhere last year.

@Pie_Man said:
Heigno everyday of the year - His is a loyal champion, **remember he could have signed for more elsewhere last year.**

And Ellis took a pay cut to come to the Tigers…

Hmmmm, its a decision like choosing between my wife and my missus. One day I will choose one, the other day the other.

I will go with Ellis by a whisker, though there is not much in it. The are both West Tigers champions.

@Colonel said:
@Pie_Man said:
Heigno everyday of the year - His is a loyal champion, **remember he could have signed for more elsewhere last year.**

And Ellis took a pay cut to come to the Tigers…

But he's still on a BIG contract with us.

Ellis, simply because he's better

Heigho has been underperforming for far too long.

this would obeen a better question if u had said Heghtnington based on what he did last year
cause this years its a no contest Ellis by a mile

Staff online

Back