How many expected at Leichhardt Oval?

Tigerheart_returns

Friday night, even allowing that it is the long weekend, and forecast predicted for cool conditions, I am _expecting_ to see at least 9, 999 others there… :wink:

:sign:

I'll be there with 3 others….I don't expect a crowd of more than 10k....

iam thinking of going but, if JT sends them out to play that crap again it will the last time this season.

Wests Tigers ‏@WestsTigers 3h3 hours ago
Need our WT family to spread the word for Friday at LO. Looking like only 5,000 at the moment. We need you to help the team turn it around!

Not looking flash so far…

i will be there plus mate, not expecting big turn out. maybe 8k if lucky, hope i am wrong though.
again playing an out of town side with no real star players and with virtualy nil fan base in sydney.
good luck marketing this one

WestsTigers tweeted earlier they were projecting for a 5K crowd and for all fans including estimated walkup. Nice to have such a positive office.

Once bitten no thanks ,lost the drive probable the first Leichardt game for a couple of seasons except the really wet one!

2 tickets (adult GA) for $30 if you use promo code BalLeaguesWT

Not going, I have to work, Have sold 5000 tickets. They will be lucky to get 8000.

Went to this game last year,the GC turned up to play while the WT didn't,this year however the one out tripe that our attack consist of doesn't make this game or any other game appealing to watch regardless of the venue.

@Tiger Watto said:
37'500… Oh, where a Sydney Club

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Give Brisbane 2 clubs and watch that number decrease. Give it 4 and watch it decrease again. Give it 8 and it will decrease again.

Give Sydney 1 club and watch that number increase..

@Tony33 said:
@Tiger Watto said:

Give Brisbane 2 clubs and watch that number decrease. Give it 4 and watch it decrease again. Give it 8 and it will decrease again.

Stop giving him ideas Tony please….

@Geo. said:
@Tony33 said:
@Tiger Watto said:

Stop giving him ideas Tony please….

These Queenslanders need all the help they can get when it comes to common sense :laughing:

Back