How many expected at Leichhardt Oval?

@TrueTiger said:
@Geo. said:
Wests Tigers ‏@WestsTigers 3h3 hours ago
Need our WT family to spread the word for Friday at LO. Looking like only 5,000 at the moment. We need you to help the team turn it around!

Not looking flash so far…

Fair dinkum,what a statement…"We need you to help the team turn it around"...Taylor is paid to turn it around and if he dishes the s..t up like against the Knights and Cows the crowds will be more like 500 for the next few games...if their lucky.. I went to Campbelltown when we played the Dragons and couldn't get in because of poorly managed pay windows, I paid a membership to help support my club the WTs,I went again to watch them play the Cowboys and was dished up crap to watch.......and they want me to help turn it around...if they put me on the payroll and let me into the club administration etc.. I will turn it around and the cronies running the place won't like it..

I would turn it around.....turn the team around and kick their arses...and Taylor's as well...
\
\
Heaven help us when they make statements like that......something more like....I Jason Taylor would like to apologise for the dismal performances we have had because of my inability to let the attacking flair come into the game.....we must learn to defend,defend and defend ourselves out of the NRL because we can't score points...sorry once again....

So how many games do you think will be at Liechardt next season? We all know what has transpired this year with the ground.
It does not surprise me at all the club is sitting on there hands! They do not want to be there simple so let the figures do the talking ..whether this is right or not the bottom line is the club wants to move on.

Snake,I honestly dont know how many will be at the game on Friday,I dont know how many games at LO next year as it appears nobody knows whats happening with the place…..

However if we were playing an exciting brand of football and winning games,I dare say LO would get between probably 16000...18000 this week..I remember in 2010 or 2011 I went to Campo for a Tigers vCows game,they are out of town team and there was about 19000 at the game...so who knows what will eventuate this week,particularly after the Cows game......

The big question that has to be asked..are we going to pay to get BORED or ENTERTAINED with some exciting football ?????

Can't wait to get out there …....... I reckon there could be 12,000 for the match

Expecting a very close game ........ with possibly not many points.

We may even pip them by a point again :slight_smile:

@Knuckles said:
Can't wait to get out there …....... I reckon there could be 12,000 for the match

Expecting a very close game ........ with possibly not many points.

We may even pip them by a point again :slight_smile:

Well you will be at least half right in the not to many points scored!!

Get along if you can.

It'll make the good times in the future ( they must be coming…right?) all the better.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

im predicting 7800 and a tutans win. 8 have turned to the dark side.

_Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3_

Got 5 tickets today. It was a promise to my nephew otherwise I wouldn't brave the cold weather to watch what I expect to be a boring game in freezing conditions.Hope the pies are hot and the footy is exciting.

About 5500 and it will still be difficult to get a decent park.

I didn't realise it's the live game, thought it was delayed. I'll be watching it from the ikea stand now.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@greatodensraven said:
My brother & I will be there & we've managed to convince 3 mates to come along as well. Cant wait!

Have a great time raven,hope they play very well and you come home satisfied that they did their best…

4.5 hours hours out now..trying to pump myself up for tonights game.
looking for inspiration.. some of our players looked devo'd after the last loss.
After some soul searching and D&Ms with the coach…I think thats motivation enough for our boys to come out firing. hopefully with the crowd behind them, they will go on with the job.

@Tigerdon said:
4.5 hours hours out now..trying to pump myself up for tonights game.
looking for inspiration.. some of our players looked devo'd after the last loss.
After some soul searching and D&Ms with the coach…I think thats motivation enough for our boys to come out firing. hopefully with the crowd behind them, they will go on with the job.

Hope your right Tigerdon,I have got hot dogs and beers at home,going to put the WTs jumper on as soon as I get home from work…..By the time I make the drive to LO the game will be over....maybe next time I can go... :supporter: :pray:

The boys need some inspiration tonight that's for sure. Let's hope the Leichhardt faithful crowd can turn up in big numbers to lift the team and set them on the road to a rare victory which will be the start of more to come this season.

@Newtown said:
The boys need some inspiration tonight that's for sure. Let's hope the Leichhardt faithful crowd can turn up in big numbers to lift the team and set them on the road to a rare victory which will be the start of more to come this season.

That's right, cheer loud and proud fellas! the kids need our support!

I'm heading out! Having a few beers in Surry Hills first then catching the tram from central straight to Leichhardt North, cheering!

@Kul said:
I'm heading out! Having a few beers in Surry Hills first then catching the tram from central straight to Leichhardt North, cheering!

Kul,dont get drunk and miss the game…you would spew if you missed it and they won...have a great night,hope they win for us...cheers mate...

Back