Im glad this is happening

ron_burgandy

our form has been poor and we have gotten away with some undeserving victories and now teams arent bombing chances we are seeing how inept alot of our team is

bye ayshford…useless too slow for the centres and poor defensively
bye fitzy....nuff said
galloway is a puss....instead of giving moors time in PL give this heartless tool sometime there
and yes the master stroke of moving our most dynamic backline players in lawry and marshall out of position

even if we somehow can score a points and win this i stand by these statements as we wont beat the good teams with these deficiancies

@senexx said:
Bye Bye Ron

we are getting tooled by the second worst team in the comp at home and you are trying to say nothing is wrong? had the titans and broncs not bombed so many chances verse us we wouldnt be in the eight..

we are seeing the glaring problems created by poor team selections….

@Tigermac said:
Gee I would love to be in the trenches with you

Go away you silly man

well alot on here were happy with winning ugly….now this is what happens when you lose ugly and the opposing team isnt blowing their chances like teams have done with us the last 2 weeks

im with you brother.. its great to see arana rip us a new one…..

i agree with your player comments (except for maybe galloway) but u shouldnt be glad we are getting toweled, we should be embarrassed.

im looking forward to see how they handle this from halftime onwards.

our right side is pedestrian, we need a stable centre and winger there, sheens has ruined our right side with his meddling, they don't know where to go at all

@Tiger Watto said:
Ron, you have said some silly things in the past, but that is the worst….

well…its the truth watto ayshford has been crap for ages...galloway has done nothing for a loooong time......fitzys continuous selection despite constant poor performing and then the rebirth of skandalis coupled in with lawry and marshall playing out of position leads to what we are seeing now....we have been seeing it for a few weeks just other teams havent put us to the sword like the cowboys did in that first half

I'm not too happy that this is happening, if we do end up losing this game…... how many changes will Sheens make? if any....

i agree with Ron obviously you guys dissing him are happy with the way we are playing we are playing s*^t :brick: :brick:

@ron burgandy said:
@Tiger Watto said:
Ron, you have said some silly things in the past, but that is the worst….

well…its the truth watto ayshford has been crap for ages...galloway has done nothing for a loooong time......fitzys continuous selection despite constant poor performing and then the rebirth of skandalis coupled in with lawry and marshall playing out of position leads to what we are seeing now....we have been seeing it for a few weeks just other teams havent put us to the sword like the cowboys did in that first half

Sorry mate… I don't trash players

No, you shouldn't be glad this is happening. You should be wanting changes, not us getting smashed by the WORST TEAM IN THE COMP AT LEICHHARDT!

I'm glad I no longer have to read a largesse of non-positive posts anymore

Latest posts

Staff online

Back