Is Poor Officiating Going To End Up In Court

• Thread starter Deleted member 3518
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3518

Not just this decision tonight but lately there has been so many beyond bad decisions around refereeing , is it inevitable that a person / club , sues the nrl ?
The sport has a stench on it I’ve not not seen before . If the integrity of the fabric of the sport is in question , what is the purpose of following the game . Would it not be akin to following the undertaker at that point ?
Please discuss .

I hope it happens game stinks and then someone (outsider) investigates the salary cap farce!
Yep . It’s basically begging for a sporting equivalent of a royal commission. The police should come in and independent auditors and run roughshod through the whole comp .
Even the fact there was no savings pre Covid screamed imbezzlement to me at the time .

Not just this decision tonight but lately there has been so many beyond bad decisions around refereeing , is it inevitable that a person / club , sues the nrl ?
The sport has a stench on it I’ve not not seen before . If the integrity of the fabric of the sport is in question , what is the purpose of following the game . Would it not be akin to following the undertaker at that point ?
Please discuss .

Drinking and Betting runs
Australian sports my guy.

The whole think will be forgotten by Wednesday.
I don’t think so .
If your going to fix a result a nothing game like this is exactly where you would do it.
The issue isn’t just this . It’s the fact this really isn’t an isolated incident. And with players now calling officials cheats , to me , it says the growing sentiment in the game is the nrl is corrupt . At the very least it adds another straw to the camels back . It’s a matter of time now IMO .

The bigger question remains why is it the tigers that this happens too?
We yearn for success after 12
years. 2 beloved clubs, we're heavily invested and scotched
on whether we like it or not bro.
we're easy to bet on or against.

Court action will only work if we can use the potential link of betting $$$ and results that come about form howlers given. The age old dictum 'follow the money'

Reactions: BZN
If just the threat of legal action makes the NRL and that halfwit Klein squirm, even a little, it will be well worthwhile. Won't change anything but that doesn't matter. Have a go!
Like to imagine Sheens just ringing Brydens and saying "rattle em boys"

Peter V and the power brokers of The NRL only care about one thing and that is what they can squeeze out of the broadcast rights. What happens in the day to day running of the game and the game itself they could not give a dam. In fact Peter V will probably be giving Klein a bonus because he has created a truck load of publicity and both good and bad publicity is great for the rating.

They are a terrible organisation

Back