Is that it for 2014

yeah Tommy worked out great. Potter is the man…..you watch us go with an even run of injuries and 50 games in our playmakers

When have we ever had an even run of injuries ? It's the same story every year.
Something is not right in Wests Tigers town because every year it's the same "bad luck" with injuries.

@Flippedy said:
@LeichhardtTiger said:
I'm actually confident because **I think after the backlash from fans over Haynes's bias we will receive a better deal in the next weeks.** We play the Dogs next Monday so the niggles from SOO etc will have worn of and we will have a pretty organised unit next game, The Dogs will be without their mongrel Reynolds. We can beat them and Taupau and Gavet will be pumped! Then the Dragons are beatable. I'm still a believer.

The backlash from fans won't matter a hill of beans. What is needed is a backlash from the club and our coach, Marcel Marceau - doubt if it will happen though.

Are you going to pay Potters $10,000 fine? He doesn't earn enough to want to pay that and it wouldn't do any good anyway. Everyone would just call him a whinger.

Soft pack my mother could bust, lack attack to worry any defence. Will be lucky to finish above Raiders & Sharks. Senior players are not facing up.

@Russell said:
@Flippedy said:
@LeichhardtTiger said:
I'm actually confident because **I think after the backlash from fans over Haynes's bias we will receive a better deal in the next weeks.** We play the Dogs next Monday so the niggles from SOO etc will have worn of and we will have a pretty organised unit next game, The Dogs will be without their mongrel Reynolds. We can beat them and Taupau and Gavet will be pumped! Then the Dragons are beatable. I'm still a believer.

The backlash from fans won't matter a hill of beans. What is needed is a backlash from the club and our coach, Marcel Marceau - doubt if it will happen though.

Are you going to pay Potters $10,000 fine? He doesn't earn enough to want to pay that and it wouldn't do any good anyway. Everyone would just call him a whinger.

There are ways to lodge a complaint about the refs without copping a fine. Perhaps the club should look into it - Sheens did it a lot when he was here and it helped the team immensely. Saying nothing just gets you more of the same crap and destroys any chance of making the finals.

We aren't good enough, that much is obvious, which with some of the decisions tonight kills us even more cos we aren't good enough to overcome them. We need all the help we can get with those calls and we aren't getting it

The season has been gone for at least a month, this team have been average for the best part of two months.They are having a go and look good in patches, but they have gone backwards from this time last year. They have no attack, very little in the way of teamwork and are being brittle y held together by a few individual players.

They may win a game or two but that will be it for 2014\. I would be sending both Brooks and Moses back to reggies for the remainder of the year I think playing out the year in the top grade will not help them and getting back into a grade where they can actually be free to play football rather than PLODBALL will help them in the years to comel

season not gone.
8 games left. who knows what will happen.no reason why wests-tigers can't win half those games. other teams will take wests-tigers lightly until end of the season, and anything may/can occur.
can't blame injuries all the time. other teams get injured played and just seem to cope better than our beloved wests-tigers.

this season already has been a massive improvement over last year.

When the players realise it's do or die that will make some difference , some luck with the calls would help , less injuries also,will help , we need the same team to run on the field for the balance of the season that will make a big difference
Where not gone yet

Upsets , upsets that should be the plan now starting with the dogs

I hope this is not it

The team needs to dig Deep..
We can blame the coach, refs and everything in between but at the end of the day its the teams effort that either wins them the game or they walk away with their heads down..

Lets be real, out of the 8 games left and based on last nights performance, I can't see us winning any of them. Strong opposition, injuries (same tune every year) and crap attitudes.

As much as I commend Farah for standing up to the refs after the game, being on his phone on national TV in the dressing room says a lot.

Only 2 or 3 teams have really asserted their authority to date. From number 4 down is like a lottery at present. I think any of the 10 teams from 4 down could make the 8 if they string a few wins together. It is one of strangest comps we have seen for a while.

@Irvine said:
When have we ever had an even run of injuries ? It's the same story every year.
Something is not right in Wests Tigers town because every year it's the same "bad luck" with injuries.

They didn't rearrange the gym this year!!!

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

@beau the critic said:
Soft pack my mother could bust, lack attack to worry any defence. Will be lucky to finish above Raiders & Sharks. Senior players are not facing up.

Is this coz Robbie called you a reserve grader?

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Look like many of the sides that are quality when they lose they don't get flogged usually

The Tigers v Manly at LO is the perfect example We lead 26-0 but they in the end kept it to 18 points

We lose games and its by 20-30 +

Back