Is that it for 2014

Sully

We are seeing the injuries cruel yet another year.

We have no outside backs that seem to penetrate the line with the exception of Nofo and he is busted. It is a shame as the year was full of promise and we should be planning for 2015.

We are a young side and whilst I will be at all our games, we are struggling to compete with the physical strength of the good sides.

The fat lady is already singing mate.

![](http://www.ronaldreagan.com/forums/images/smilies/fat_lady_singing.gif)

It was over for us after last weeks loss

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

I don't think its it for having good games. We know we need Farrah and Woods and I couldn't say either of them turned up at their best. Their bodies were done. Farrah looked like slow-mow passing from dummy.

We are not going to win the comp. The 8 is probably out of our grasp, but there are going to be some good games through to the end of the year and with SOO finished, hopefully more often than not.

Yes; we are done for this year. Still playing with quite a lot of spirit mind you, but not too many wins from here on in Im afraid.

sack the coach and bring someone in who will burst a blood vessel over stupid mistakes, someone who has passion and who will give the team some structure in attack and heaps of mongrel in defence. I am sick of seeing him just say nothing no wonder the player don't fire up.

hell no…..we have heaps of upside. Potter may just chance his arm.....we were that far off. We will beat the dogs next week

He'll yes it was over many weeks ago ,I just hope the team can jag a few more wins but at this stage I don not know from where.

I'm actually confident because I think after the backlash from fans over Haynes's bias we will receive a better deal in the next weeks. We play the Dogs next Monday so the niggles from SOO etc will have worn of and we will have a pretty organised unit next game, The Dogs will be without their mongrel Reynolds. We can beat them and Taupau and Gavet will be pumped! Then the Dragons are beatable. I'm still a believer.

I didn't think we were that far off Manly either. It was key moments that lost us the game, as is usually the case. If we put it together on game day we're a top 4 side already. That's what happens when you have a talented side that's average age is as young as ours.

There will be no backlash. NRL doesnt care. The game has become all about ref decisions. It has gone from one of the best to worst sport in the country.

our combinations need work…first time 6, robbie and woods backing up, moses 2nd game, gavet and sue back from injury,,,,made plenty of mistakes, got shafted by Hayne,,,,still fighting till 60mins. Lulia liability, Halatau in centres. We can improve 300%, not sure manly can

@LeichhardtTiger said:
I'm actually confident because **I think after the backlash from fans over Haynes's bias we will receive a better deal in the next weeks.** We play the Dogs next Monday so the niggles from SOO etc will have worn of and we will have a pretty organised unit next game, The Dogs will be without their mongrel Reynolds. We can beat them and Taupau and Gavet will be pumped! Then the Dragons are beatable. I'm still a believer.

The backlash from fans won't matter a hill of beans. What is needed is a backlash from the club and our coach, Marcel Marceau - doubt if it will happen though.

@bp tiger said:
sack the coach and bring someone in who will burst a blood vessel over stupid mistakes, someone who has passion and who will give the team some structure in attack and heaps of mongrel in defence. I am sick of seeing him just say nothing no wonder the player don't fire up.

Bring in Tommy

@alexaki said:
@bp tiger said:

Bring in Tommy

Bring in any coach who has fire in the belly and I am sure that you will see long term improvements.

Back