Isaiah Papali’i #265

I can understand why IP maybe concerned about coming to WTs - most of our fan base have nothing good to say about the place - then are up in arms because there are inferences IP has regrets about his decision. When the club he is at is playing a GF and want to keep him, in his position can't say I wouldn't be feeling the same.
We had a win when we signed him, we need better players to be more competitive we need him to come with a good attitude. How we convince him that we are on better trajectory so this doesn't result in more negative controversy around the club is the hands of the decision makers who are largely responsible for why the club is struggling. They need to get this right.

Probably. But I don’t care we need to take the hit once to stop these pea hearts. It should have been done when that FDH Moses tanked. Should have sat his ass In reserve grade for the rest of the year and put it in the media that he is there becoz he’s a tanking prick. Ruin his rep.
Maybe we would not have this happening if we showed so balls long ago.
Cant disagree with any of that.

Probably. But I don’t care we need to take the hit once to stop these pea hearts. It should have been done when that FDH Moses tanked. Should have sat his ass In reserve grade for the rest of the year and put it in the media that he is there becoz he’s a tanking prick. Ruin his rep.
Maybe we would not have this happening if we showed so balls long ago.
Do you remember how we pushed back against his manager which imo had a big impact on our downhill slide. Sure we have a litigation lawyer, but he’s also smart enough to know when to go hard or walk away.

I don’t think he will be here next year.

Also, i am more chance to play than IP is to sit out for 3 years. He will probably go to NZ

Reactions: Moh
Once he finds out you can just bludge and plod here and still get paid he may well come to be grateful for the opportunity.
Is it possible that this could extend his career for a couple of seasons? I’m just looking for positive slants to the situation.

if he doesn't want to be here he w9nt play well anyway.
Secondly nobody wants to come here so we can't buy anyone with our 650k for IP anyway.
Even if we make him sit out 2 years it proves a point we need to stand our ground on this
Can’t get any lower on the table. Need to hold our ground.

Do you remember how we pushed back against his manager which imo had a big impact on our downhill slide. Sure we have a litigation lawyer, but he’s also smart enough to know when to go hard or walk away.
Sure you gotta know when to hold ‘em and when to fold em, but if you take it up the ass all the time your nickname becomes Ben Dover for the rest of your life.

Back