Isaiah Papali’i #265

Unless he reproduces his 2021-2022 form, IP will be the most hated player to wear a WT jersey…All he had to do was act the same as API, but no, he openly refused to commit to his contract which only served to alienate himself from his new club and their fans…pressure is on you now IP…I hope you deliver, but assured ill be joining the chorus of boos for 3 years if you fail….
Nah
He'll make some comments in pre-season about being excited about the challenge and loving Benji (and whatever other guff we put him up to), and it'll be forgotten.
He'll score a try in the trials and people will be throwing themselves at the ground he walks on.
RL fans are nothing if not a fickle bunch.

The legal implications of entering into a contract is one of many things Rothfield just does not seem to "get".

Nah
He'll make some comments in pre-season about being excited about the challenge and loving Benji (and whatever other guff we put him up to), and it'll be forgotten.
He'll score a try in the trials and people will be throwing themselves at the ground he walks on.

True

As much as i dislike Penrith and Cleary for obvious reason's i'd rather they win and give Parra a good flogging while they're at it. I would rather see Api win then the imbecile, Moses and Matterson. I'd love to see them all in tears on Sunday night.
I hope the Parra-sites get a cricket score put on them, get young Papali'i acclimatised to what he may expect when he comes to Concord unless things start changing.

Stop being a clown and take a leaf out of Api's book and start talking the place up and do something positive about attracting other quality players to the club instead of ridiculing the place.

Yes, young Papali'i is a quality player, but it's about time he got a brain and started acting like a responsible quality human being, because at the moment he's not doing anything to enhance his reputation in that area.

If he does decide to renege, I wonder if the Club realises the importance the supporters are placing on their response.
I for one, will not be renewing my membership until after the season starts and I see him in a Wests Tigers jersey and see him actually putting in the hard yards.

If this board and management roll over on this one, then that'll be it for me.

Isn’t she a Netball player?

Isaiah Papali'i and Elle Temu, pictured here at the Dally M awards.

Isaiah Papali'i and Elle Temu rarely get to see each other due to their sporting commitments. Image: Getty
Parramatta Eels star Isaiah Papali'i has opened up on his relationship with New Zealand netball international Elle Temu ahead of Sunday night's grand final.
Temu choked back tears while singing the New Zealand national anthem last week after winning her maiden cap for the Kiwis against Jamaica.

IP to try get suspended in GF to delay start with tigers ...someone has a good sense of humour 😂

Nah
We are just simple fans after all, we will cheer anyone in our jersey, at least initially, including:
  1. John Hopate
  2. Terry Hill
  3. Braith Anasta

I hope the Parra-sites get a cricket score put on them, get young Papali'i acclimatised to what he may expect when he comes to Concord unless things start changing.

Stop being a clown and take a leaf out of Api's book and start talking the place up and do something positive about attracting other quality players to the club instead of ridiculing the place.

Yes, young Papali'i is a quality player, but it's about time he got a brain and started acting like a responsible quality human being, because at the moment he's not doing anything to enhance his reputation in that area.

I dont think he's an overly bright individual but someone should have pulled him aside a while ago and told him he's carrying on like an imbecile. And on Api i agree stand up bloke one comment and no pressure on him just carrys on as usual.

Latest posts

Back