Isaiah Papali’i #265

sometimes its better to let an unhappy player leave rather than let them stay its up to the coaching staff to sell the vision.
That’s right, and and the key to running a successful club is knowing when that time is. Knowing when you can and can’t sell the vision.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZN
I refinanced through various banks many times. Just took one phone call. No contract is water tight sorry.
Ahhhhh. What a blow. Parra bow out of 2022 so does IPap.
AHhhhh double blow. Bye Bye Parra
Hello Tiger.
I can’t believe your love so far out.
Nathan Brown is the future, now that is upsetting.
Game over mole.

Its a Contract with the Wests Tigers not the NRL. It has to be registered by the NRL but it is a Conract between the player and Wests Tigers.

if the players were Contracted to the NRL, there would be a draft.
Didn’t say it was with the NRL - said it’s an NRL contract….

If I was dealing with the situation and knew he definitely wanted out...

I'd say you're here at least until end of 2023 as our squad is decided. Similar to the JAC situation at Melbourne, we'll release you for 2024 if we get a similar quality level player in return. IMO this puts us in a much better bargaining position.

I'd say you're here at least until end of 2023 as our squad is decided. Similar to the JAC situation at Melbourne, we'll release you for 2024 if we get a similar quality level player in return. IMO this puts us in a much better bargaining position.
100% sensible approach , I like this way of business.

Yea like it was alright for us to break Madges contract and telling him he's finished, but when the shoe is on the other foot people blow up.

He doesn't want to be a tiger otherwise he would have committed

Reactions: BZN
Yea like it was alright for us to break Madges contract and telling him he's finished, but when the shoe is on the other foot people blow up.

No problem at all with him not coming if Isaiah pays WT the sum of his contract, just as they did with Maguire.

He will be overjoyed to come here when pawwa crumble at the end of the season like they always do.Shit club with shit supporters

No problem at all with him not coming if Isaiah pays WT the sum of his contract, just as they did with Maguire.
That's a good idea...if there is some sort of financial backlash for the player that has agreed to come to the club, as I think the only reason he said yes in the first place was because of the money on offer, this is most probably why he is changing his mind now, he's had time to think about it, and he sees that we are not doing so well in our performances (we weren't when he signed with us either)- and probably his mates are having a go at him as well.

Apparently he signed because Madge was here, and he's a great coach' well Isaiah, he wasn't a great coach at the WT's was he, (for whatever reason) we had been going downhill during his time with us, we have only just started to come good with our interim coach- and if you came here I'm sure you would help us improve even more, as you are apparently a good player-but please don't come if you are not 100% willing to give WT's 100%

Last edited:

Parramatta played no part in Madge’s sacking.

Tamou: Will the person who has there hand up this Muppet please retract it now - it’s embarrassing every time you move his lips and throw your voice.

Yeah, good on you. He said that he has every right to question signing here since Madge is no longer here and then goes on to say if he's going elsewhere don't drag it out.

Excellent defence of the club there... 🙄

Back