Isaiah Papali’i #265

it's come across my desk they spend most of their time in sydney and she would like to spend the whole year in NZ.

im just relaying the whispers ive heard. no need to get defensive.

Its come across your desk now? smh.

She should be happy that he is signing with Tigers, they get to go home to NZ two weeks earlier than Parra.

It’s not fake news mate. Just because you haven’t heard anything, doesn’t make it not true. He will not be a wests tigers player in 2023.

So IP is married is he? And he is married to a homesick woman who lives in Sydney?

Or does he have a GF who lives in Auckland?

I get news across my mahogany and leather desk all day and every day, but as I understand it, news that IP is married to a homesick woman in Sydney, is fake news.....as I understand it.

So IP is married is he? And he is married to a homesick woman who lives in Sydney?

I get news across my mahogany and leather desk all day and every day, but as I understand it, news that IP is married to a homesick woman in Sydney, is fake news.....as I understand it.

If he wants to sit out of the nrl for 3 years that's fine otherwise he plays for us.

The way Papalii is carrying on makes me not want him. But…..he’s not going anywhere else without legal action. It’s breach of contract 101. Its not as if it’s a Heads of Agreement thats been signed, it’s an actual contract.
He's taking a leaf from the agitation book that worked for numerous other Tigers alumni. It may be nothing more than that.

As you say, it's binding. The only way we stop this from happening is to cut off the option. Don't change our stance, even if he sits on the sideline.

Pascoe hasn't seen the bigger picture the last few times, lets hope his hair is out of his eyes on this one.

You don’t know everything champ and not important by any means. Jog on

You don’t know everything champ and not important by any means. Jog on

I'm not the one putting out fake news that IP's wife is homesick, when he isnt married and his GF lives at home in NZ. Other than that, his story checks out fine.

You would rather just believe lies and not have them corrected? Thats weird. Are you weird? Joggers are weird. Im not a jogger.

Last edited by a moderator:
His manager has thrown a dummy for mine...
Just sold that to get the heat off Paps cos it was blowing up, Wouldn't go away and affecting his Footy.

Reality of the situation is, He isn't expected here for 6 months after that call was made.

I can't see it happening.... Nothing has come from his mouth to suggest he's even remotely entertaining us as an option....
Furthermore - Parramatta haven't even been rumoured to be looking at a replacement.
They're losing 2/3 Back Rowers and have none coming through
Look no further more my bros

Pascoe hasn't seen the bigger picture the last few times, lets hope his hair is out of his eyes on this one.

Let's be clear about this as well. We've only released players who wanted to leave their existing contracts early after signing with another team for the following years.

It's a different situation.

I'm sure Pascoe, Sheens, Lee and the board recognize that fans would rightly be spewing if we didn't get IP. I can't see them releasing him prior to coming here.

You know what they say “Happy wife, happy life.”
Well that’s easy, we just put a hefty transfer fee on him that the Warriors can pay( if they want him ) and we move on.
We don’t need a disgruntled player, God knows we’ve had enough of them.
Now BB, that wasn’t tongue in cheek in case you get confused.
Money is no good to a club when players think you stink

What is happening to this place? Wasnt there joyous celebration when Willlow and Cochise were sacked for their supposedly heavy handed moderating? Now Cobarcats is deleting posts that dont break forum rules and deleting posts that ask why (this is the second time Ive asked this).

Life isn't perfect mate.

Back